+ Reply to Thread
Page 24 of 44 FirstFirst ... 14222324252634 ... LastLast

Thread: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Have I hurt your feelings?
    How could a little punk like you hurt my feelings?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    It is amazing how many talking head Trump defenders have not actually read the report.

Mueller explains why he didn’t make a determination that Trump obstructed justice. He said that he specifically “determined not to apply an approach that could potentially result in a judgment that the President committed crimes" (Mueller report). To do so and then reach a conclusion on the ultimate issue would be highly improper. He detailed his findings and then said it was for Congress (not the AG) to decide. “With respect to whether the President can be found to have obstructed justice by exercising his powers under Article II of the Constitution, we concluded that Congress has the authority to prohibit a President's corrupt use of his authority in order to protect the integrity of the administration of justice." (Mueller report)

The selective quoting of the Mueller report in the Barr 4 page summary was a clear signal what Barr’s actual agenda was - and that is to run political cover for his boss, even if that meant distorting the facts and misleading the public. Most notable, in quoting the report he left off (for obvious Trump protecting reasons) an important aspect of the conclusion:
    "Although the investigation established that the Russian government perceived it would benefit from a Trump presidency and worked to secure that outcome, and that the Campaign expected it would benefit electorally from information stolen and released through Russian efforts..." (Volume I, Page 1-2). This kind of intentional, selective quotation would get an ordinary lawyer torn apart by a judge.

The facts of the report on “collusion” show that (1) Russia wanted to help Trump win and did take actions to that end, and (2) the Trump
    campaign wanted to secure such help. The fact that they did not achieve an actual agreement, such as a quid pro quo, might relieve Trump campaign officials from criminal liability under the “conspiracy” statute - the actions detailed in this report indict the character of Trump and his family. They had criminal aspirations and wanted Russia to violate US law to help him win. That is conduct unfitting for the POTUS.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

How could a little punk like you hurt my feelings?
    I don’t know. It never occurred to me that someone should ever feel threatened or hurt by the success of someone else. The way you jumped directly to this assumption, made it seem like you might have experience with these kind of feelings or how else would you have such an illogical idea ever occurred to you.

Since you routinely attack me personally, similar to my attack on Barr, I was only drawing the obvious inference.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    I don’t know. It never occurred to me that someone should ever feel threatened or hurt by the success of someone else. The way you jumped directly to this assumption, made it seem like you might have experience with these kind of feelings or how else would you have such an illogical idea ever occurred to you.

Since you routinely attack me personally, similar to my attack on Barr, I was only drawing the obvious inference.
    I actually think you need psychiatric help. You're so obsessed with Trump that it takes up all of your time. Do you still have a job?

I actually think you need psychiatric help. You're so obsessed with Trump that it takes up all of your time. Do you still have a job?
    Trump “takes up” only a little more of my time than any other president. I multitask. Thanks for your concern.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

That's awesome!

He needs to be on every CNN and MSNBC news and talk show as they always lie to the public and conspire against America and conservatives in general. They are spreading pure propaganda on a daily basis. And their websites are even worse if you can imagine that one.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

And he will collapse and turn states evidence against Obama/Hillary/USAG Lynch and theCIA's John Brennan who served as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017. Obama could be in serious doo doo!

Comey had some at FBI 'quite worried' about possible blackmail of Trump,
    bureau's ex-counsel says

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    And he will collapse and turn states evidence against Obama/Hillary/USAG Lynch and theCIA's John Brennan who served as the Director of the Central Intelligence Agency from March 2013 to January 2017. Obama could be in serious doo doo!

bureau's ex-counsel says
    It's starting!!

Obama spymasters ‘throwing each other under the bus’ amid Russia probe review

POINTING FINGERS

POINTING FINGERS

bureau's ex-counsel says
    It's starting to snowball now.

Secret FBI transcripts from Russia probe could be 'game-changer': Gowdy

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Some of my FB buds have started a pool, they are placing bets on who will be the first to make a deal to protect his/her own azz and turn state's evidence. Right now John Brennan leads the pool...but it's still early.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Some of my FB buds have started a pool, they are placing bets on who will be the first to make a deal to protect his/her own azz and turn state's evidence. Right now John Brennan leads the pool...but it's still early.
    You FB buds are probably dead on with their bets. That sleaze ball Brennen has been lying through his teeth at every turn throughout this entire sorry affair. He belongs in prison for the rest of his life.

Sorry to say but I'm thinking one of these clowns is going to attempt their own life.
    I pray not but these high ego types that totally crash are profile types for that ending.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sorry to say but I'm thinking one of these clowns is going to attempt their own life.
    I pray not but these high ego types that totally crash are profile types for that ending.
    If any of these clowns can implicate Krooked Killary, I GUARANTEE we'll see "suicides."

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    You FB buds are probably dead on with their bets. That sleaze ball Brennen has been lying through his teeth at every turn throughout this entire sorry affair. He belongs in prison for the rest of his life.
    If any of these clowns can implicate Krooked Killary, I GUARANTEE we'll see "suicides."
    Brennan, Clapper and the "Deep State" are feeling the squeeze now! They are going down along with Comey, Lynch, Holder, that IRS bi$ch and the others. Maybe they will get Clinton as well but I doubt they ever touch Obama.

Brennan, Clapper lash out at Trump for declassifying 2016 election intel

+ Reply to Thread