+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 44 FirstFirst ... 15232425262735 ... LastLast

Thread: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

James Comey is a named-defendant in a sexual harassment/discrimination lawsuit filed against the FBI. Comey also tried to obstruct the investigation into the allegations brought by 16 women, some are current FBI agents.

Just another feather in his cap for the scumbag society of which he is a prominent member.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

What a great guy!

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

More and more truth is starting to come out about just what a POS Comey really is. He's going to go to prison for his actions in this, the largest political scandal in our nation's history.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

This is going to be so much fun to watch as it rebounds all over the liberal Deep State Dems. And of course very sad as well.

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Lots of establishment crooks are going to be going to jail.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

When? And for what?

Once the AG Barr led DOJ finishes its investigation of this entire Russian hoax, I predict that many officials that served under Obama in the FBI, CIA, and DOJ will go to prison for treason and other high crimes. It's just a matter of time now. The jig is up, and they know it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    Once the AG Barr led DOJ finishes its investigation of this entire Russian hoax, I predict that many officials that served under Obama in the FBI, CIA, and DOJ will go to prison for treason and other high crimes. It's just a matter of time now. The jig is up, and they know it.
    I hope you're right. And I don't doubt for a minute they are all guilty as hell. But we've seen too many times hardcore lefties escape prosecution and prison. Just look at the Klintons, obummer, Holder...

We'll see.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

You can’t really be that stupid.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Lots of establishment crooks are going to be going to jail.
    Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I hope you're right. And I don't doubt for a minute they are all guilty as hell. But we've seen too many times hardcore lefties escape prosecution and prison. Just look at the Klintons, obummer, Holder...

We'll see.
    Look who's finally saying at least one thing true!! The rest of his comments about Obama and his Deep state crap are totally false as usual. This is just the tip of the iceberg!

Bill Maher says Hillary Clinton 'committed obstruction of justice' in email scandal

Bill Maher makes surprising admission about Hillary email scandal

In a surprising admission Monday, 'Real Time' host Bill Maher revealed that he thought former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton did in fact 'commit obstruction of justice' in regards to the email scandal that rocked the 2016 election. While Maher did complain that the email scandal was 'overcovered' by the media during the election, he conceded that Clinton's behavior may have been unlawful.

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ructed-justice

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    You can’t really be that stupid.
    I'm not gonna let you make me mad Guisslapp. I know this is the only place you can try to bully people and not get your ass handed to you.

I'm not gonna let you make me mad Guisslapp. I know this is the only place you can try to bully people and not get your ass handed to you.
    Good! My only goal here is to make you smarter.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Good! My only goal here is to make you smarter.
    I appreciate your concern, and I look forward to the day you post something other than whatever the liberal talking points of the day are. Your posts are about as predictable as a CNN or MSNBC broadcast, and I've not read one that's had anything worth remembering in it yet.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I appreciate your concern, and I look forward to the day you post something other than whatever the liberal talking points of the day are. Your posts are about as predictable as a CNN or MSNBC broadcast, and I've not read one that's had anything worth remembering in it yet.
    They all tune in to a meeting before each broadcast to make sure that every MSM network uses the exact same language in their talking points. Would be easier to just put one reporter/anchorperson on every one of those networks.

+ Reply to Thread