+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 44 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Another FBI and/or Obama "Deep State" screw-up?

Hard not to agree; especially since we are here have been saying the same thing for 2 1/1 years at least.

Obama 'planted moles' in White House to torpedo next president

'All roads in the effort to get rid of Trump lead right back to the top'

Published February 11, 2020 at 4:52pm

It's abundantly clear now that the Obama administration tried to torpedo Donald Trump, first as a candidate and then as president-elect, using a Democratic Party-funded "dossier" of Russian propaganda to obtain warrants to spy on Trump's campaign.

But talk-radio host Rush Limbaugh says the Obama administration went even further, by planting "moles" throughout the federal bureaucracy to undermine Trump.
    He noted Tuesday that Barack Obama grew the National Security Council staff from about 100 employees to well over 200.

Trump didn't immediately fire the extraneous workers when he took office.

Among Obama's hires were the Vindman brothers, one of whom testified against Trump in the House impeachment investigation. Another was Eric Ciaramella, the reported whistleblower whose hearsay claim triggered the Democrats' impeachment campaign. And there was Sean Misko, who was heard plotting with Ciaramella to bring down Trump just weeks after the inauguration. Misko then went to work for the lead impeachment manager, Rep. Adam Schiff, D-Calif.

"And then you remember how Obama multiplied the number of federal agencies who had access to classified data? I think what this actually was… I think as Obama was leaving office, he expanded the National Security Council staff and then enlarged the number of agencies that had access to whatever classified data they did. He planted moles," Limbaugh said.

"This is where they planted the moles. This is where they planted the moles all over the NSC. The Vindman twins, Fiona Hill, the whistleblower, Abigail Grace (who left the NSC shortly after the Trump phone call). She went to work for Schiff. So did Sean Misko. Every one of these people is an Obama holdover. I remember asking, 'Why in the hell are they still there? Why didn’t Trump clean house and reduce this number back down to 75 to a hundred people who are working for him?' I don’t know the answer.

"But my guess would be that he had people advising him not to do it," he said.

"But I think that's where all of this came from. I think it's where the Trump-Russia collusion and all of this came from, the FBI and that element of it, too. But the inside Trump administration moles, the turncoats, whatever you want to call 'em. They are Obama appointees that had jobs expanded as Obama was leaving office for the express purpose of protecting Obama's achievements and sabotaging whoever was to come next — in this case, Trump," he said.

He said the "garbage coming out of these NSC people and the leaks" was possibly the most damaging to Trump.

"Obama holdovers in the National Security Council. I mean, all roads in the effort to get rid of Trump lead right back to the top of the Obama administration. I don’t think there’s any question about it."

https://www.wnd.com/2020/02/obama-pl...ext-president/

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Word on the street...don't ya just love that expression!...is evil, anti-American scumbags like Strzok and McCabe and others will be arrested and charged this week. Don't hold your breath.

Dems are shameless and Repubs ball-less when it comes to such matters. Dems will do anything, even illegal activities to win politically and the Repubs are too scared of their own shadows. NOW, let me hasten to add, NO!!! I do not want to see the GOP descend to the depths of evil, criminal activity the Dems are infamous for, but, heck, in this case, there were laws violated! Make those who are guilty pay!
    Guess you were wrong.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Let me see....I responded to the word on the street with a "Don't hold your breath." Which means, of course, I didn't think it was gonna happen. It didn't happen. But Goosey the genius still guesses I was wrong. Dang! even when I nail it, I am wrong...wow!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I agree with Pocahontas....Barr should resign and Trump appoint Trey Gowdy as AG!

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

I agree with Pocahontas....Barr should resign and Trump appoint Trey Gowdy as AG!
    That is the most squirrely woman I've ever seen in my life. Strange brew.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Soros told Obama whom to target with investigation, says Dershowitz

Name is 'going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future'

Published February 17, 2020 at 1:02pm

Longtime liberal icon Alan Dershowitz, a professor emeritus at Harvard Law, says that billionaire financier of far-left causes George Soros told Barack Obama the name of a target he should investigate.

According to a report from Breitbart,
    Dershowitz was being interviewed by Breitbart News Sunday when he made the statement:

The report said Dershowitz did not identify the person Soros wanted questioned, because that is to be coming out "in a lawsuit in the near future," the law professor said.

Dershowitz is known as a longtime liberal, but in recent months took a position in defense of President Donald Trump against leftist demands he be impeached.

In fact, the Democrats' impeachment agenda failed.

As part of the months-long campaign by Democrats against the duly elected president, what some people have described as nothing more or less than a coup attempt, Dershowitz said Democrats were making up crimes like the KGB did.

He also warned that based on the totally political nature of the Democrats' agenda, the next Democratic president also can expect to be impeached.

He explained, as part of Trump's defense arguments in the Senate, nothing alleged by the Democrats was an impeachable offense.

He also corrected House Speaker Nancy Pelosi's sarcastic claim that President Trump was "impeached forever" by noting the impeachment was actually just an accusation, and Trump was acquitted in the Senate.

He also accused those making claims against the president of simply not understanding the law.

Breitbart said the revelation of Soros' influence over Obama, to the point he could tell him who should be investigated, came in the Breitbart News Sunday interview.

"The revelation was so startling that this host had to double-check," the report said.

That exchange went like this:

Q: But let me just ask you — you said that George Soros asked Barack Obama to have his Justice Department investigate somebody?

Dershowitz: We’re — that’s going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future. Yeah

Q: Wow, well, we look forward to hearing more about that new.

The law professor also noted such requests are not unusual.

MORE

Soros told Obama whom to target with investigation, says Dershowitz

Name is 'going to come out in a lawsuit in the near future'

It’s only just begun!

Published 2 hours ago
    List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them

Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.

The list was declassified in recent days by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell and then sent to GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, who made the documents public. The roster features top-ranking figures including then-Vice President Joe Biden -- a detail already being raised by the Trump campaign in the bare-knuckle 2020 presidential race where Biden is now the Democrats' presumptive nominee.

The list also includes then-FBI Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Obama's then-chief of staff Denis McDonough.

READ THE DOCUMENTS

More:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gre...efs-among-them

I volunteer to serve on the firing squads. I'll even bring my own rifles. I haven't popped a cap in my 7mm-magnum in a while. That sucker could kill an elephant a half mile away. It kicks on both ends. I'll have to wear the shoulder guard (pad). Bet it could blow Krooked Killary clean in two!!! Now, mind you, I am not threatening anyone. I am talking about serving on a duly authorized firing squad...sanctioned by a legal entity. I would consider it doing my civic duty.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It’s only just begun!

Published 2 hours ago
    List of officials who sought to 'unmask' Flynn released: Biden, Comey, Obama chief of staff among them

Top Obama administration officials purportedly requested to "unmask" the identity of former national security adviser Michael Flynn during the presidential transition period, according to a list of names from that controversial process made public on Wednesday.

The list was declassified in recent days by Acting Director of National Intelligence Richard Grenell and then sent to GOP Sens. Chuck Grassley and Ron Johnson, who made the documents public. The roster features top-ranking figures including then-Vice President Joe Biden -- a detail already being raised by the Trump campaign in the bare-knuckle 2020 presidential race where Biden is now the Democrats' presumptive nominee.

The list also includes then-FBI Director James Comey, then-CIA Director John Brennan, then-Director of National Intelligence James Clapper, and Obama's then-chief of staff Denis McDonough.

READ THE DOCUMENTS

More:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/gre...efs-among-them
    Amazing. This is REAL information...not the tin foil hat stuff Guisslapp follows dutifully as he gets his marching orders.

Truly, Obama was the most corrupt president in all of history. He used (abused) MANY of the bureaucracies against his political opponents...the friggin IRS was not even exempt. The slimebags will try to sweep this under the rug (Republicans included that LOVE them some deep state), but hopefully justice will prevail.

I volunteer to serve on the firing squads. I'll even bring my own rifles. I haven't popped a cap in my 7mm-magnum in a while. That sucker could kill an elephant a half mile away. It kicks on both ends. I'll have to wear the shoulder guard (pad). Bet it could blow Krooked Killary clean in two!!! Now, mind you, I am not threatening anyone. I am talking about serving on a duly authorized firing squad...sanctioned by a legal entity. I would consider it doing my civic duty.
    Thank you for your service.

Amen! At least the UK and Fox are reporting this breaking news about Obama and Biden that’s been news for almost two weeks. Not the commie CNN, MSNBC, CBS, ABC NPR and every news outlet under DNC orders.

Trump demands jail for 'corrupt' Obama and Biden over unmasking of 'hero' Michael Flynn, and says Biden LIED to ABC's George Stephanopoulos when he denied knowing anything about case

By Katelyn Caralle, U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com
    11:15 EDT 17 May 2020 , updated 12:11 EDT 17 May 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ave-house.html

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Thank you for your service.

Obama trying to deflect attention from his own 'silent coup' against Trump
    'This is clearly an effort to thwart Donald Trump as the current president'

https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/limbaugh...s-silent-coup/

+ Reply to Thread