+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Baseball. ElAye Tech Throttles UL-Lafayette, 15-2

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Baseball. LA Tech Throttles UL-Lafayette, 15-2

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    get the "Tune in Radio " Ap
    Ahhhh.... Gotcha! Thanks!!!!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    Ahhhh.... Gotcha! Thanks!!!!
    The video stream is pretty much always behind. You have 30 second delay to work with on the Ap. I got it almost perfect last night. ...twss

Champ girldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud ofgirldawg has much to be proud of

The video stream is pretty much always behind. You have 30 second delay to work with on the Ap. I got it almost perfect last night. ...twss
    I've become accustomed to this and actually kinda like it. It allows me to pay special attention to specific plays, lessening the sting of disappointing plays when you hear about them, then see them.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

This is kind of like whipping Grambling, ain't it? A meaningless mid-week game vs. some non-descript in-state school.

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    I've become accustomed to this and actually kinda like it. It allows me to pay special attention to specific plays, lessening the sting of disappointing plays when you hear about them, then see them.
    That is too funny, because the last few times I have done that, I have told myself that I liked it for that reason. I liked it in basketball, because when we would make a great play, I could hear it and then yell "here it comes!!!!"

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

The best way to sync it is to hit pause on the TuneIn app, and then as soon as you see that play on video, hit the play button on the TuneIn app.

That way is much better than tapping the rewind 30-sec button because you can sync it exactly just using pause and play.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Baseball. Bulldogs Prep for Midweek Test at UL-Lafayette

Quote Originally Posted by girldawg View Post
    Dave mentioned there wasn't a "run rule" in non-conference games.
    Aaah. Great point.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Don’t y’all know this was our World Series?
    ....well, it's about time we had one against somebody.

Varsity Bulldog Docman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to allDocman5 is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    This is kind of like whipping Grambling, ain't it? A meaningless mid-week game vs. some non-descript in-state school.
    I wouldn't say it was meaningless, the Dogs stomped USL. It may not mean anything in the long run but it sure feels good right now!

Puppy Tech80 has turned a few heads around hereTech80 has turned a few heads around hereTech80 has turned a few heads around here

I went to the USL Ragin Pagin' board looking for a game thread. I thought it might be fun to see what they were saying during and after the game. I couldn't find one. You think that maybe they deleted it? Surely there was a game thread.

I did read a thread on how they thought their RPI would be effected after they kicked our butts. It was pretty comical. Those people have a serious inferiority complex.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech80 View Post
    I went to the USL Ragin Pagin' board looking for a game thread. I thought it might be fun to see what they were saying during and after the game. I couldn't find one. You think that maybe they deleted it? Surely there was a game thread.

I did read a thread on how they thought their RPI would be effected after they kicked our butts. It was pretty comical. Those people have a serious inferiority complex.
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/...l-UL-2-Tech-15

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Crazy thread! BTW, their board looks like it was crafted in China.
    • Has Tech passed us up?
    http://www.raginpagin.com/louisiana/showthread.php?280184-Has-Tech-passed-us-up

I've said it before and I'll say it again.....There's something SERIOUSLY wrong with those Lafayette fans. But kudos anyway to Deb025 and someone named "BLU" needling the Cajun fans hard on their home board.

BTW, not sure I understand all the disregard for "mid week" baseball games. I know they are not conference games, but they still count on the record. They are important. And they could make a difference between someone getting in the tournament or not when the regular season ends.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Mid-week games are only disregarded when you lose 'em...

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    They are whining on Pagin' anyway when they saw Leal's ERA. They just don't understand that Tech TEAM ERA was #3 in the country at 2.56 starting tonight.
    Why are the Cajuns talking about "public urination" over on RP?

+ Reply to Thread