Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
give it a break -- read some articles and you will find he had a rare disease that threatened his career and played hurt quite often --no, I do not have him confused with Dancy. Its PUZZLING when posters assume they assume as a fan they are smarter than the coaches. Craft has signed with NFL -- we had 2 guys sign and they both "offset" each other ... being best back does not mean only back, especially when both are banged up. Craft represented us well over years, he was coming to Tech games and sat with Russdog while in middle school .. he played hard for Tech and did his job ... I respect Holtz for letting him play 1 play to start game senior day --he was hurt but deserved the respect...
1. It's not disrepectful to Craft to think Scott was better and deserved more carries. And great that Craft loves Tech and always has, but what does that have to do with Boston Scott's workload? Nothing. Scott should've been the feature back wayyy sooner, and that was obvious to even the casual fan.

2. Do you think all politicians are smarter than all voters? Do you question politicians or do you just trust that they know what's best bc they are the politician? Unless you are a sheep, I doubt you believe that. So why are coaches, in this case Skippy, not allowed to be questioned? Holtz is a good coach and we are lucky to have him at Tech, but like most coaches, his coaching can cause you to scratch your head at times. There's nothing wrong with fans discussing coaching flaws. Don't get so bent out of shape every time someone challenges "Coach"