+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Down the Stretch

Champ BruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud ofBruceWillisDawg has much to be proud of

Re: Down the Stretch

According to TNS Miller is starting tonight. Perhaps we just dont have anyone else to start since Bailey is questionable for Sunday. Maybe Miller will come ready to pitch out of his mind.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BruceWillisDawg View Post
    According to TNS Miller is starting tonight. Perhaps we just dont have anyone else to start since Bailey is questionable for Sunday. Maybe Miller will come ready to pitch out of his mind.
    Saving Miller for Sunday would be the "sane" thing to do, but as I predicted, Coach Insanity has marked us down for an L tonight knowing that we can't beat USM's ace. That is a small time coaching philosophy.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Saving Miller for Sunday would be the "sane" thing to do, but as I predicted, Coach Insanity has marked us down for an L tonight knowing that we can't beat USM's ace. That is a small time coaching philosophy.
    ???? We won Friday night.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    ???? We won Friday night.
    You obviously didn't watch or listen. I you had you'd know that he had indeed marked it down as an L.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Absolutely! Blind squirrel found a nut. Need to play lights out today.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

You obviously didn't watch or listen. I you had you'd know that he had indeed marked it down as an L.
    I was at the tourney in Frisco where we beat A&M and Cal and I don't believe what you're stating. Now there is a "figure of speech" that goes just like that but doesn't mean what you're implying.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    I was at the tourney in Frisco where we beat A&M and Cal and I don't believe what you're stating. Now there is a "figure of speech" that goes just like that but doesn't mean what you're implying.
    I'm not implying, I'm stating. You are inferring.

His starting pitcher selection for Friday showed that he didn't expect to win and if you heard his post game you'd know he was blown away by the way our offense performed.

I'm not implying, I'm stating. You are inferring.

His starting pitcher selection for Friday showed that he didn't expect to win and if you heard his post game you'd know he was blown away by the way our offense performed.
    And we won again today. Wtg coaching staff and players!

+ Reply to Thread