+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Using my hobby for good not evil!

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

LaTech Using my hobby for good not evil!

I do some wood and acrylic turning on the side for fun, and I have been doing some pens, razors, etc. I ran across an acrylic blank the other day and turned a couple of Tech themed pens! It got me to thinking that other fans might like something similar for themselves, small grad gifts etc. If anyone is interested please let me know. I plan to use anything above my costs for stuff I turn to go towards a scholarship my wife and I started through the Frisco Education Foundation (we both teach in Frisco ISD).

image1.jpg

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Using my hobby for good not evil!

Those look great! I might be interested.

Champ DallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond reputeDallasDog has a reputation beyond repute DallasDog's Avatar

Re: Using my hobby for good not evil!

Thanks I have been doing it a little while now, but really just started to get to where I think they are good enough to sell. The pen on the left is usually a little more expensive but since its the chrome version, I would sell either one of the for $30 dollars, or I would do the pair for $50 though to BBBer's. The one on the left is capped the one on the right is a twist. The are both rollerball/ink gel type pens. I can also do the one on the left in gold as well. Depending on the pen its usually 14k or 24k gold finish.

I personally like the way the pen on the left writes a little better and a like a cap v. a twist pen but those are just preferences. Just let me know, I am not trying to make a big profit off of any Tech fans, just enough to pay for another pen and then some for the scholarship fund.

Now if SMU fans wanted them that's a different story

+ Reply to Thread