+ Reply to Thread
Page 66 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1656646566676876 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Liberal Losers

One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Before yesterday that is.

Pelosi: China Is a 'Strong Democracy' -- 'One of the Freest Societies in the World' (breitbart.com)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDawg View Post
    One of the most ridiculous statements I have ever read. Before yesterday that is.

Pelosi: China Is a 'Strong Democracy' -- 'One of the Freest Societies in the World' (breitbart.com)
    did Lebronie say that?

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    did Lebronie say that?
    Maybe, maybe not. But you can't make this stuff up.

Nancy also said “When I was a little girl, I was told when at the beach, that if I dug a hole deep enough we would reach China. So, we’ve always felt a connection there.”

Pelosi: 'When I was a little girl, I was told ... if I dug a hole deep enough we would reach China' (bizpacreview.com)

Now an unsent resignation letter written by Milley has surfaced. Reads more like something a junior high kid would write. No wonder he didn't have the guts to officially submit it.

No way this clown is qualified to hold his rank or be chairman of the Joint Chiefs.

Milley, TRIGGERED by Trump BLM riot crackdown, wrote emotional resignation letter | The Post Millennial

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Need to change the title to this thread. The Liberals are winning. The GOP is hapless...and of course many are just RINOs, swampers, happy to go along to get along. There's an old saying: All evil needs to flourish is for good people to do nothing. Liberals, i.e. commie, atheist bastards (and bitches), are boldly invoking all their anti-American, anti-liberty plans and "conservatives" do nothing but complain.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Need to change the title to this thread. The Liberals are winning. The GOP is hapless...and of course many are just RINOs, swampers, happy to go along to get along. There's an old saying: All evil needs to flourish is for good people to do nothing. Liberals, i.e. commie, atheist bastards (and bitches), are boldly invoking all their anti-American, anti-liberty plans and "conservatives" do nothing but complain.
    Republicans are truly the do-nothing party. They talk a good game, but do nothing.

I despise them more than the dims.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Republicans are truly the do-nothing party. They talk a good game, but do nothing.

I despise them more than the dims.
    RINOs are do nothing. And the one good thing about all of the dastardly deeds being done by the left is that RINOs are inadvertently exposing themselves for who they really are. It won't happen overnight, but we have to stay the course to drain the swamp. As the swamp level drops, RINOs will have fewer and fewer places to hide.

True MAGA Republicans are the ones who deserve and will get my full support. RINOs who talk a MAGA game but act like RINOs will not.
    Last edited by FriscoDawg; 08-11-2022 at 12:41 PM.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

At this point, I have to give the turtle credit for keeping that POS off of the Supreme Court.

He is truly a turd.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    At this point, I have to give the turtle credit for keeping that POS off of the Supreme Court.

He is truly a turd.
    If Marble Mouth cared about every issue the way he cares about the Supreme Court, he would be a halfway decent senator. But sadly he doesn't.

How low can they go? Looks like we haven't found out yet.

The Atlantic Compares Catholic Rosary to Assault Weapon (breitbart.com)

The narrative gets more preposterous every time something new comes out.

Children's Hospital: Children Know They Are Trans 'from the Minute They Were Born' (breitbart.com)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

If they know as soon as they are born, then they have the consciousness to know minutes before when they are still unborn in the womb. If they are conscious of their sexuality on 1 end of the birth canal, then they are conscious on the other side. If they are conscious of the sexuality, then they are conscious of their existence. Who is to say at what point they are conscious of their sexuality and existence? Can’t kill something that it could be argued is conscious of its existence even as early as conception.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    If they know as soon as they are born, then they have the consciousness to know minutes before when they are still unborn in the womb. If they are conscious of their sexuality on 1 end of the birth canal, then they are conscious on the other side. If they are conscious of the sexuality, then they are conscious of their existence. Who is to say at what point they are conscious of their sexuality and existence? Can’t kill something that it could be argued is conscious of its existence even as early as conception.
    True!

That baby, that HUMAN BEING, knows it is not the sex it is to be born with, like, Hey! this ain't me! Really? Well then...

it follows that HUMAN BEING also knows when some metallic object is grabbing onto it, ripping it apart. It tries to scream out for help, it screams in absolute agony and bewilderment, why am I being murdered!? Momma, why are you allowing this to happen? Don't you want me? Don't you love me?

Momma is just exercising her right to choose...murder.

+ Reply to Thread