+ Reply to Thread
Page 25 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1523242526273575 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Liberal Losers

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Comey will not be toast.

You forgot to mention that Horowitz found a systemic issue in FISA warrant applications, with an average of 20 errors per application. By that standard the applications in Carter Page’s case were remarkably good. Guess you didn’t mention that fact because it cuts into your thesis.
    That’s funny. You are so gullible.

Champ glm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond reputeglm47 has a reputation beyond repute

Manafort, Gates, Papadopolous. What do I win?
    Nope. You’re the one talking a big game. What you got going forward?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by glm47 View Post
    Nope. You’re the one talking a big game. What you got going forward?
    I don’t think Democrats believe in criminal prosecutions of past sitting Presidents, so I think this administration is safe. I do think they will take corrective actions to make it harder for the next unethical scumbag to do what Trump did.

Likewise, as much of a scumbag Barr is, I think he is only willing to abuse his power to let people off. Abusing his power to prosecute people that shouldn’t be prosecuted is a bridge that I don’t think he would cross. I could see him playing political theater with it to appease the boss, though, and to give him more political ammunition.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I don’t think Democrats believe in criminal prosecutions of past sitting Presidents, so I think this administration is safe. I do think they will take corrective actions to make it harder for the next unethical scumbag to do what Trump did.

Likewise, as much of a scumbag Barr is, I think he is only willing to abuse his power to let people off. Abusing his power to prosecute people that shouldn’t be prosecuted is a bridge that I don’t think he would cross. I could see him playing political theater with it to appease the boss, though, and to give him more political ammunition.
    That certainly describes Sandler, Schiff, Mueller....

Sandler??? I meant Nadler...

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Steele is not Russian nor the government. How hard is it for you to keep up with the facts?
    When did I say he was Russian? How difficult is it for you to realize that all foreigners are not Russian. What a myopic narcissist you are with such a narrow view of the world.

I choose truth over facts, just like your demented candidate.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    When did I say he was Russian? How difficult is it for you to realize that all foreigners are not Russian. What a myopic narcissist you are with such a narrow view of the world.

I choose truth over facts, just like your demented candidate.
    It is not illegal or wrong to pay a foreign national for campaign research.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Read the report.
    It wouldn’t even rate as used 1 ply toilet paper. It’s that stinky bad and that worthless to every human.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

It makes me sad to see what you have become.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It’s getting worse for the Swamp...

You guys are as lost as the day is long. The behavior that the right wing media is complaining about is exactly what you would want our government to do to prevent Russian interference.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

You guys are as lost as the day is long. The behavior that the right wing media is complaining about is exactly what you would want our government to do to prevent Russian interference.
    So if there is concern about Biden and his son and their connection with China, and possible China influence with Biden, or members of his campaign, you have no problems with Trump, Wray or Barr going to FISA court for surveillance warrants to listen in on their phone calls and see if those concerns are warranted.. Or Nancy, Chuck, or any prominent Democratic member of Congress..

The fake whistle blower is about to be center stage.

The Russian interference never favored Trump.

The media is reporting the truth while the left wing globalist talking heads are ignoring the truth.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I admit it, I'm a little confused, and perhaps I just missed something in the past 24-hour news' cycle. So, can you elaborate on why it's a bad thing to prevent Russian interference?

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    So if there is concern about Biden and his son and their connection with China, and possible China influence with Biden, or members of his campaign, you have no problems with Trump, Wray or Barr going to FISA court for surveillance warrants to listen in on their phone calls and see if those concerns are warranted.. Or Nancy, Chuck, or any prominent Democratic member of Congress..
    If there are any questions raising national security concerns I am sure that our IC would look into it.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    The fake whistle blower is about to be center stage.

The Russian interference never favored Trump.

The media is reporting the truth while the left wing globalist talking heads are ignoring the truth.
    I can’t even imagine what you are relying on to draw these ridiculous conclusions.

+ Reply to Thread