+ Reply to Thread
Page 77 of 80 FirstFirst ... 27677576777879 ... LastLast
Results 1,141 to 1,155 of 1200

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Liberal Losers

The French are good at surrendering. Well, not back when Napoleon was in charge, they didn't do any surrendering. Germany is more important than France...but I am concerned about Germany's intentions as well.

Xi needs his ass kicked. Like his little bro Putin is suffering through right now.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

The dangerous George Soros...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1pVOP_ex8r4

OMG! Maxine Waters has taken it upon herself to ramrod the oversight of the banking crisis. OMG! OMG! Four banks have failed under Biden in the past couple of months, and Waters, the champion of crashing the banking system, thinks she is the best one to oversee this mess?

God help us...

Hundreds of Muslims disrupted an LGBT+++ rally in Belgium. Shouting "Allah is great!" the Muslims, almost all young men, turned over tables, ripped down posters and rainbow flags, and there was some pushing and shoving. Police arrived to restore order and did so by ordering the gays to break it up and go home. They dared not stand up to the Muslims.

Now, what do you think the police reaction would have been if it were Christians protesting the gay rally? We don't have to speculate, we already know. Last year Christians stood at least 50 feet away from a gay rally, in Belgium, using megaphones to minister to the gays. There was ZERO violence of any kind. But the gays complained and the police ordered the Christians to disperse.

There ya go!

Another Soros DA is out! Rachael Rollins has resigned in Mass. rather than face a DOJ investigation into her corruption. She is the 5th Soros DA to be ousted in the past 6 weeks across the country.

BLM is going bankrupt. Too bad...

Another piece about George Soros..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZBB3ky-Hs

Cracker Barrel announces it's closing all locations, going out of business, and then proudly rolls out the rainbow colors in celebration of gay pride month. If they planned to commit financial suicide by the pride month stuff, then they were right to announce bankruptcy first. They are dead to me...

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Another piece about George Soros..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lkZBB3ky-Hs
    His son, Alex Soros, is officially in charge of the $25 billion commie slush fund. Alex said he plans to be more involved in politics than his father was. God help us.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Cracker Barrel announces it's closing all locations, going out of business, and then proudly rolls out the rainbow colors in celebration of gay pride month. If they planned to commit financial suicide by the pride month stuff, then they were right to announce bankruptcy first. They are dead to me...
    All articles I have found state that they continue to close locations, but are not going under of closing all locations. Did you see something different?

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Their quality has been going downhill for a few years now. I used to stop there quite a bit while out on the road, but now find I can get a better, faster and sometimes cheaper meal elsewhere. Gone are the days where they offer you biscuits and/or cornbread while you wait and bring your meal promptly (well cooked and consistent across all their locations).

Offering mimosas (how dumb was that decision!) was a complete misreading of their client base. The rainbow stuff tells me they still have no idea how to turn it around.

Quote Originally Posted by techman05 View Post
    All articles I have found state that they continue to close locations, but are not going under of closing all locations. Did you see something different?
    Saw a headline in a news feed I get on an investing website. I didn't read the article, thought it said Cracker Barrel's CEO announced the closing of all locations. But, it might be as you say, they are closing some locations. Anytime we have been in one they were busy. Often, we had to wait for a table. Which is why I found it surprising the company was folding. But now, given this gay pride mess, I am done with them anyway. Tis a shame.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I agree there. No reason to eat breakfast for supper there when I can do the same at home.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

One of our senators is beyond a RINO. What a turd!

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    One of our senators is beyond a RINO. What a turd!
    Cassidy needs to be primaried out. But if he's the GOP nominee in that senate race vs. a f---king democrap, I am holding my nose and voting for Cassidy. The other STUPID strategy of having a temper tantrum and refusing to support a RINO serves no purpose other than to empower the commie bastards.

+ Reply to Thread