+ Reply to Thread
Page 62 of 80 FirstFirst ... 1252606162636472 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Re: Liberal Losers

Leftist drives car into Trump Merchandise store in Mass.

https://twitter.com/bennyjohnson/sta...Uvry47QuPXKq7g

I'm sure this will be labeled a "hate crime".. and that the FBI already has at least a dozen agents investigating this right now..

Did anyone even see this on any of the news cycles last night?

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post

I'm sure this will be labeled a "hate crime".. and that the FBI already has at least a dozen agents investigating this right now..

Saw it on FOX News...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I saw that Clay Travis posted a link to it.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post

Can post this on the Violent Left thread too. They are such hate-filled azzholes.

What could have been a RED WAVE will turn into a ripple on a quiet pond... It's always been the case of the right fighting among themselves and then limping into election cycles against a united, march-in-lock-step, cheating democraps and either lose, or not win like the right should have. Happening again.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Crenshaw is a RINO. You can identify them by how they cozy up to liberal media types and crave their approval, and are willing to throw non-RINO republicans and other enemies of the left under the bus to get some air time and praise.

Then they are SHOCKED when the left turns against them when they run against a commie leftist and feel betrayed.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Crenshaw is a RINO. You can identify them by how they cozy up to liberal media types and crave their approval, and are willing to throw non-RINO republicans and other enemies of the left under the bus to get some air time and praise.

Then they are SHOCKED when the left turns against them when they run against a commie leftist and feel betrayed.
    He came back to his district a few months ago for a town hall, and it was not pretty. During the Q&A someone asked him about a current event and why wasn't he doing anything about it. His response was something to the effect of "there's nothing really I can do".. The response from his constituents was "then why are you in DC if there's nothing you can do"..

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Never been a healthy box of cereal. What they get for telling lies for decades.

BLM was the sign. If you ever thought BLM legit, you were an idiot. Probably voted for Biden too.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Libs and RINOs, but I repeat myself, release a gun control bill that is 80 pages long and announce that a vote will be held in an hour. Congress is broken.

I have held Kellogg stock for some 30 years. It's been a good dividend-payer and I have done very well with it. Have been selling covered call options against it too, and again, doing great with them, thankyaverymuch. My cost basis is below $20/share so at $70ish I could dump it all anytime and come out well.

I have had companies(stocks) break up many times before and it has been a mixed bag of results, usually fairly good. So far my WBD spinoff from AT&T has tanked, but they were "free" shares, so guess I shouldn't complain. Came out great when Kraft split up, good too with the Altria-Mondelez split, actually, that was a great one too! Gonna hang on to my K shares until I learn more about this split.

Guess this post should be on the Stock Market Investing thread...

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

The leakers in all three branches of the federal government need to be found and removed from their positions.

Mike Lee: Media Had Gun Control Bill Before Senators (breitbart.com)

+ Reply to Thread