+ Reply to Thread
Page 34 of 36 FirstFirst ... 243233343536 LastLast
Results 496 to 510 of 536

Thread: Liberal Losers

  1. #496
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50,401

    Re: Liberal Losers

    😂 wonít argue the absurdity and double standard of Twitter and social media in general I see.

  2. #497
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    25,047

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    😂 wonít argue the absurdity and double standard of Twitter and social media in general I see.
    What double standard? Even under Section 230, platforms have to take down content when the copyright owner asks them to.

  3. #498
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50,401

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Three time loser on the national stage, Bidenís route just got tougher.

    Joe Biden's latest gaffe 'disturbing,' exposes leftist elitism

    2020 Democratic nominee Joe Biden is writing off a percentage of American voters because he -- and the Democratic Party -- believe they aren't "good enough" to vote for them come November, Veteran and Turning Point USA Spokesperson Rob Smith asserted Saturday.

    Appearing on "Fox & Friends Weekend" with host Griff Jenkins, Smith explained why the former vice president's latest gaffe is a "pretty big deal."

    BIDEN CLAIMS '10 TO 15 PERCENT' OF AMERICANS ARE 'JUST NOT VERY GOOD PEOPLE'

    "Sleepy Joe is obviously doing interviews again. Heís obviously, you know, getting out of the basement and talking to people," he noted. "And, weíre going to see, you know, gaffes like this happen over and over and over again. Joe Biden has always been a gaffe machine and this election cycle is not going to change this."

    During a virtual town hall with black supporters on Thursday, Biden claimed that "10 to 15 percent" of Americans are "just not very good people."

    ďThe words a president says matter, so when a president stands up and divides people all the time, youíre gonna the worst of us to come out,Ē Biden told actor Don Cheadle, who was moderating the town hall.

    ďDo we really think this is as good as we can be as a nation? I donít think the vast majority of people think that," he continued. "There are probably anywhere from 10 to 15 percent of the people out there who are just not very good people, but thatís not who we are. The vast majority of the people are decent. We have to appeal to that and we have to unite people -- bring them together. Bring them together.Ē

    It is unclear who exactly he was referring to within the "10 to 15 percent" of people and whether or not he believes they support President Trump.

    "I think that itís fundamentally a little disappointing and kind of shocking that you have a candidate for a major political party basically writing off millions of potential voters as Ďnot very good people,'" Smith remarked.

    "I don't know if he is talking about [the]15 percent of Black voters [who] are not Black enough to vote for him. Because remember: he said that you are not Black if you don't vote for Joe Biden," he pointed out.

    More

    https://www.foxnews.com/media/rob-sm...ers-disturbing

  4. #499
    Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    McKinney, TX & Franklin, TN
    Posts
    32,593

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Twitter is run by liberal snowflake losers that canít handle hearing the other side. Liberals donít believe in free speech.
    They are trying to destroy manís and Americaís freedoms.

    Twitter Removes Trump Campaignís Tribute Video to George Floyd


    https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-george-floyd/

    Fines. It's time for some painful fines. Twitter is obviously not listening to the threats from Trump and his leadership team, so it's time to start hitting the old pocketbook. Start off with a $1 BILLION fine, due and payable in 30 days. And if not paid, it DOUBLES every 30 days. By election time, they'll owe $32 BILLION. In 1-year, they'll own over $1 Trillion. I promise you, THAT will get their attention.

  5. #500
    2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Location
    Shreevesburg
    Posts
    27,430

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Fines. It's time for some painful fines. Twitter is obviously not listening to the threats from Trump and his leadership team, so it's time to start hitting the old pocketbook. Start off with a $1 BILLION fine, due and payable in 30 days. And if not paid, it DOUBLES every 30 days. By election time, they'll owe $32 BILLION. In 1-year, they'll own over $1 Trillion. I promise you, THAT will get their attention.
    Big whoop!

    😂

  6. #501
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    25,047

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Fines. It's time for some painful fines. Twitter is obviously not listening to the threats from Trump and his leadership team, so it's time to start hitting the old pocketbook. Start off with a $1 BILLION fine, due and payable in 30 days. And if not paid, it DOUBLES every 30 days. By election time, they'll owe $32 BILLION. In 1-year, they'll own over $1 Trillion. I promise you, THAT will get their attention.
    Fines for following the law? Trump would love to do that, but it would never stand.

  7. #502
    Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    McKinney, TX & Franklin, TN
    Posts
    32,593

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Fines for following the law? Trump would love to do that, but it would never stand.
    Let's give it a shot and see.

  8. #503
    Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    2,375

    Re: Liberal Losers

    NBC complains to Google, gets Zero Hedge and The Federalist demonetized



    Guess Google didn't like what they posted about the riots.. I'm okay with this actually.. but below is something from Google itself which blows up Goosy's position about Section 230

    quote:

    Google has banned two far-right websites from its advertising platform after research revealed the tech giant was profiting from articles pushing unsubstantiated claims about the Black Lives Matter protests.

    The two sites, ZeroHedge and The Federalist, will no longer be able to generate revenue from any advertisements served by Google Ads.

    A Google spokesperson said in an email that it took action after determining the websites violated its policies on content related to race.

    We have strict publisher policies that govern the content ads can run on and explicitly prohibit derogatory content that promotes hatred, intolerance, violence or discrimination based on race from monetizing," the spokesperson wrote. "When a page or site violates our policies, we take action. In this case, we’ve removed both sites’ ability to monetize with Google.”

    Google's ban of the websites comes after the company was notified of research conducted by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, a British nonprofit that combats online hate and misinformation. They found that 10 U.S-based websites have published what they say are racist articles about the protests, and projected that the websites would make millions of dollars through Google Ads.

    Google blocked The Federalist from its advertising platform after the NBC News Verification Unit brought the project to its attention. ZeroHedge had already been demonetized prior to NBC News’ enquiry, Google said. ZeroHedge and The Federalist did not respond to requests for comment.

    Imran Ahmed, CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, said it found advertisements for many companies that had otherwise made public statements supporting Black Lives Matter and the recent protests running on the websites.

    “We found that lots of those companies are inadvertently funding through their advertising content that is outright racist in defense of white supremacism and contains conspiracy theories about George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter movement," he said.

    So Google admits that they are not "Just a Platform" but a "Publisher"... They should lose their exemption..

  9. #504
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    25,047

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    NBC complains to Google, gets Zero Hedge and The Federalist demonetized



    Guess Google didn't like what they posted about the riots.. I'm okay with this actually.. but below is something from Google itself which blows up Goosy's position about Section 230

    quote:

    Google has banned two far-right websites from its advertising platform after research revealed the tech giant was profiting from articles pushing unsubstantiated claims about the Black Lives Matter protests.

    The two sites, ZeroHedge and The Federalist, will no longer be able to generate revenue from any advertisements served by Google Ads.

    A Google spokesperson said in an email that it took action after determining the websites violated its policies on content related to race.

    We have strict publisher policies that govern the content ads can run on and explicitly prohibit derogatory content that promotes hatred, intolerance, violence or discrimination based on race from monetizing," the spokesperson wrote. "When a page or site violates our policies, we take action. In this case, we’ve removed both sites’ ability to monetize with Google.”

    Google's ban of the websites comes after the company was notified of research conducted by the Center for Countering Digital Hate, a British nonprofit that combats online hate and misinformation. They found that 10 U.S-based websites have published what they say are racist articles about the protests, and projected that the websites would make millions of dollars through Google Ads.

    Google blocked The Federalist from its advertising platform after the NBC News Verification Unit brought the project to its attention. ZeroHedge had already been demonetized prior to NBC News’ enquiry, Google said. ZeroHedge and The Federalist did not respond to requests for comment.

    Imran Ahmed, CEO of the Center for Countering Digital Hate, said it found advertisements for many companies that had otherwise made public statements supporting Black Lives Matter and the recent protests running on the websites.

    “We found that lots of those companies are inadvertently funding through their advertising content that is outright racist in defense of white supremacism and contains conspiracy theories about George Floyd and the Black Lives Matter movement," he said.

    So Google admits that they are not "Just a Platform" but a "Publisher"... They should lose their exemption..
    Google Ads is a different business than Google Search and Youtube. Search and Youtube are platforms. Ads is a whole different ball game. Ads is also the focus of the current antitrust investigation against Google.

  10. #505
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    25,047

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Speaking of losers, tons of videos out their on various right wingers threatening kids and women with black lives matters signs.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

    https://youtu.be/EqJmoujGCF0

    Right wingers are needing a safe space these days!

  11. #506
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,782

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Speaking of losers, tons of videos out their on various right wingers threatening kids and women with black lives matters signs.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

    https://youtu.be/EqJmoujGCF0

    Right wingers are needing a safe space these days!
    Right wingers?????

    I just see a lot of stupid white people on both sides. White, just like you!

    I see everything in terms of race now....I learn fast.

  12. #507
    Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Frisco, TX
    Posts
    2,375

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Speaking of losers, tons of videos out their on various right wingers threatening kids and women with black lives matters signs.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

    https://youtu.be/EqJmoujGCF0

    Right wingers are needing a safe space these days!

    Yeah and you conveniently ignore things like this happening.. or will dismiss it as a one off random act of violence with nothing at all to do with what is going on.

    https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...l-gas-station/

  13. #508
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,782

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by FriscoDog View Post
    Yeah and you conveniently ignore things like this happening.. or will dismiss it as a one off random act of violence with nothing at all to do with what is going on.

    https://www.click2houston.com/news/l...l-gas-station/
    Guy screamed "black lives matter" in his face. This is out of control.

  14. #509
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50,401

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Speaking of losers, tons of videos out their on various right wingers threatening kids and women with black lives matters signs.

    https://www.reddit.com/r/PublicFreak...tm_name=iossmf

    https://youtu.be/EqJmoujGCF0

    Right wingers are needing a safe space these days!
    You have lost your mind fellow Dawg fan.

  15. #510
    Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Texas
    Posts
    50,401

    Re: Liberal Losers

    Great article written by Newt.

    Generations of brainwashing paying off for left

    'We have no choice but to fight to defeat the anti-Americans and reassert our nation'
    By WND Staff
    Published June 18, 2020 at 6:51pm


    The hatred for America expressed in the tearing down of statues, defacing of monuments, intimidation of those who stand for the anthem, and the canceling of politically incorrect thought is the result of three generations of brainwashing by the left, contends former House Speaker Newt Gingrich.


    "If we want America to survive as a constitutional republic under the rule of law, which protects the right of free speech and is dedicated to the belief that each one of us is endowed by our Creator with certain inalienable rights, among which are life, liberty, and the pursuit of happiness, we have no choice but to fight to defeat the anti-Americans and reassert our nation," he writes for FoxNews.com.

    The indoctrination began in earnest in the 1960s, Gingrich said, when the German-born University of California, San Diego, professor Herbert Marcuse began teaching the philosophical foundation of Marxism to American students.

    "We have watched the hard left, the America-hating totalitarians who want to define acceptable speech, as they took over the academic world," Gingrich writes.

    Much more:

    https://www.wnd.com/2020/06/newt-gin...ying-off-left/

+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts