+ Reply to Thread
Page 33 of 80 FirstFirst ... 23313233343543 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Re: Liberal Losers

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    No they don’t. They are a platform squarely within what section 230 was designed to protect. They are much more a platform than BB&B is.
    Yes they do, as long as they are censoring or limiting content, sending warning signals about some people's tweets or REMOVING peoples content --like that documentary on Dr Judy Mikovits-- they are a publisher. That's gonna cost 'em, big. You'll see. I know you don't understand this because you're a bad lawyer.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Yes they do, as long as they are censoring or limiting content, sending warning signals about some people's tweets or REMOVING peoples content --like that documentary on Dr Judy Mikovits-- they are a publisher. That's gonna cost 'em, big. You'll see. I know you don't understand this because you're a bad lawyer.
    Again, you are describing every platform ever including BB&B. Use your brain, man. Platforms are allowed to enforce their policies regarding third party content. You think BB&B should be responsible for the content of the asinine stuff you post on here?

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Again, you are describing every platform ever including BB&B. Use your brain, man. Platforms are allowed to enforce their policies regarding third party content. You think BB&B should be responsible for the content of the asinine stuff you post on here?
    How many of HD’s asinine posts on the BB&B have been censored? When mods start editing content it is no longer a platform.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    How many of HD’s asinine posts on the BB&B have been censored? When mods start editing content it is no longer a platform.
    Maybe you don’t realize that mods do that here. Many folks (including me) have had posts deleted that the mods didn’t like for some reason or another. That is life, man. Platforms have rules and they get to enforce them, and their enforcement of their rules do not make them publishers.

It is a really dumb idea (and incorrect) to say you either don’t censor and you are free from liability or you do censor some and now you are liable. That was the scenario before Section 230 was created. Section 230 was created because would-be platforms were caught in a catch 22. If you try to keep your platform decent, you get sued. If you allow it to run like the Wild West, you are immune.

Why are you conservatives trying to increase regulation for the American businesses that have given America its last decade of growth?

Logically, if FB, TWTR and other social media platforms don’t enjoy section 230 protection, they will have to moderate MORE (read: censor more) than they currently do.

This whole idea is stupid.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

When any platform is making censoring decision along political lines then they are not a neutral, content-based entity. Yes, they can have rules, like no profanity, and if they delete or otherwise censor every post that violates that policy that is fine. For instance, if Post A reads: Trump is a f--king idiot, etc... and Post B reads: Biden is a f--king idiot, etc... and ONLY Post B is removed then that platform is not uniformly applying their policy and as such have crossed the line into being a publisher. They can't hide behind their no profanity policy when Post A is allowed to remain.

Clearly Twitter has chosen sides and as such has no status as a neutral content-based platform. I have never had a Twitter account so no biggie to me.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    When any platform is making censoring decision along political lines then they are not a neutral, content-based entity. Yes, they can have rules, like no profanity, and if they delete or otherwise censor every post that violates that policy that is fine. For instance, if Post A reads: Trump is a f--king idiot, etc... and Post B reads: Biden is a f--king idiot, etc... and ONLY Post B is removed then that platform is not uniformly applying their policy and as such have crossed the line into being a publisher. They can't hide behind their no profanity policy when Post A is allowed to remain.

Clearly Twitter has chosen sides and as such has no status as a neutral content-based platform. I have never had a Twitter account so no biggie to me.
    Neutrality has never been a requirement under section 230.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

These loons with BLM and Antifa crack me up. They scream “F the 1%!” But I thought they wanted more black and brown business owners. Those people are part of the 5-10% by default and I bet they aim to build from there.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

No I don't. And they let me post my stuff, anyway! THAT's exactly the point, bad lawyer! BB&B doesn't censor material or content......Twitter does.

I knew you were slow, but geeez.....

This is why it doesn't do any good to argue with a deliberate fool like Guisslapp. You literally had to break that down to 5th grade level for him. And he still didn't get it because he doesn't want to get it. He's insincere.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Baghdad Bob! That dude was a trip. The best episode was when Bob was in front of a mic assuring the world the bad Americans had been totally routed way out in the desert and no way would they reach Baghdad. At that very moment you could see Abrams tanks passing behind him. All the little Iraqi and other camel jock reporters started pointed and screaming at him. He finally turns to see what they are yelling about and you could see American troops jumping from trucks...ole Bob just turns and runs, and all of it caught on live TV. Could have been a scene from a movie, but it was real.

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    No I don't. And they let me post my stuff, anyway! THAT's exactly the point, bad lawyer! BB&B doesn't censor material or content......Twitter does.

I knew you were slow, but geeez.....
    I have had quite a few of my posts taken down by moderators here. Others have as well. They don’t take down posts that tow the party line.

I have had quite a few of my posts taken down by moderators here. Others have as well. They don’t take down posts that tow the party line.
    Shouldn't that be "toe the party line." Meaning standing right up close to it. "Tow" means to pull it somewhere.

Frankly, Goosey, I think you should be banned from BB&B. So, if all that is happening is you have a few posts deleted, then the mods are being very generous.

Shouldn't that be "toe the party line." Meaning standing right up close to it. "Tow" means to pull it somewhere.

Frankly, Goosey, I think you should be banned from BB&B. So, if all that is happening is you have a few posts deleted, then the mods are being very generous.
    Yes, it should have been “toe”.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Twitter is run by liberal snowflake losers that can’t handle hearing the other side. Liberals don’t believe in free speech.
    They are trying to destroy man’s and America’s freedoms.

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign’s Tribute Video to George Floyd

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-george-floyd/

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Twitter is run by liberal snowflake losers that can’t handle hearing the other side. Liberals don’t believe in free speech.
    They are trying to destroy man’s and America’s freedoms.

Twitter Removes Trump Campaign’s Tribute Video to George Floyd

https://www.breitbart.com/tech/2020/...-george-floyd/
    Copyrights, you have to respect them.

It is in the Constitution. Read it.

+ Reply to Thread