+ Reply to Thread
Page 12 of 80 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Liberal Losers

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I thought obstruction was like real obstruction. Like bleach bit and hammers and deleted e-mails that had been subpoenaed.

This is political theater, and it will give us Trump for 4 more years (thank heaven).

You are still a clown.
    I am a clown? I thought I agreed with you. Thanks. All I want to know is if the content of the "damaging" emails regarding Hillary was included in the Mueller Report, because if not it opens interesting questions if she intended them to be intercepted, as I thought you suggested.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    I thought obstruction was like real obstruction. Like bleach bit and hammers and deleted e-mails that had been subpoenaed.

This is political theater, and it will give us Trump for 4 more years (thank heaven).

You are still a clown.
    “ENDEAVOR to obstruct”(what the criminal statute says) ... like attempting to fire the special counsel. The fact that he failed because the people he directed to do it didn’t comply doesn’t get him off the hook for “endeavoring”.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I will. Can you answer the question "
    Is the content of the "dirt" on Clinton included in the Mueller Report and scope of the investigation," to save me some reading? I think the answer to that question is important.
    The “content” of the dirt?

Are you talking about the following or something else:

“At the same time that the IRA operation began to focus on supporting candidate Trump in early 2016, the Russian government employed a second form of interference: cyber intrusions (hacking) and releases of hacked materials damaging to the Clinton Campaign. The Russian intelligence service known as the Main Intelligence Directorate of the General Staff of the Russian Army (GRU) carried out these operations.

In March 2016, the GRU began hacking the email accounts of Clinton Campaign volunteers and employees, including campaign chairman John Podesta. In April 2016, the GRU hacked into the computer networks of the Democratic Congressional Campaign Committee (DCCC) and the Democratic National Committee (DNC). The GRU stole hundreds of thousands of documents from the compromised email accounts and networks. Around the time that the DNC announced in mid-June 2016 the Russian government's role in hacking its network, the GRU began disseminating stolen materials through the fictitious online personas "DCLeaks" and "Guccifer 2.0." The GRU later released additional materials through the organization WikiLeaks.

The presidential campaign of Donald J. Trump ("Trump Campaign" or "Campaign") showed interest in WikiLeaks's releases of documents and welcomed their potential to damage candidate Clinton. Beginning in June 2016, [Redacted: Harm to Ongoing Matter] forecast to senior Campaign officials that WikiLeaks would release information damaging to candidate Clinton. WikiLeaks's first release came in July 2016. Around the same time, candidate Trump announced that he hoped Russia would recover emails described as missing from a private server used by Clinton when she was Secretary of State (he later said that he was speaking sarcastically). [Redacted: Harm to Ongoing Matter] WikiLeaks began releasing Podesta’s stolen emails on October 7, 2016, less than one hour after a U.S. media outlet released video considered damaging to candidate Trump. Section III of this Report details the Office's investigation into the Russian hacking operations, as well as other efforts by Trump Campaign supporters to obtain Clinton-related emails.” - Mueller

“Summer 2016. Russian outreach to the Trump Campaign continued into the summer of 2016, as candidate Trump was becoming the presumptive Republican nominee for President. On June 9, 2016, for example, a Russian lawyer met with senior Trump Campaign officials Donald Trump Jr., Jared Kushner, and campaign chairman Paul Manafort to deliver what the email proposing the meeting had described as "official documents and information that would incriminate Hillary." The materials were offered to Trump Jr. as "part of Russia and its government's support for Mr. Trump." The written communications setting up the meeting showed that the Campaign anticipated receiving information from Russia that could assist candidate Trump's electoral prospects, but the Russian lawyer's presentation did not provide such information.

Days after the June 9 meeting, on June 14, 2016, a cybersecurity firm and the DNC announced that Russian government hackers had infiltrated the DNC and obtained access to opposition research on candidate Trump, among other documents.” - Mueller

“July 2016 was also the month WikiLeaks first released emails stolen by the GRU from the DNC. On July 22, 2016, WikiLeaks posted thousands of internal DNC documents revealing information about the Clinton Campaign. Within days, there was public reporting that U.S. intelligence agencies had "high confidence" that the Russian government was behind the theft of emails and documents from the DNC. And within a week of the release, a foreign government informed the FBI about its May 2016 interaction with Papadopoulos and his statement that the Russian government could assist the Trump Campaign. On July 31, 2016, based on the foreign government reporting, the FBI opened an investigation into potential coordination between the Russian government and individuals associated with the Trump Campaign.” -Mueller

Also, there was this:

“Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated—including some associated with the Trump Campaign—deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.” -Mueller

Champ brtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond reputebrtransplant has a reputation beyond repute brtransplant's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Also, there was this:

“Further, the Office learned that some of the individuals we interviewed or whose conduct we investigated—including some associated with the Trump Campaign—deleted relevant communications or communicated during the relevant period using applications that feature encryption or that do not provide for long-term retention of data or communications records. In such cases, the Office was not able to corroborate witness statements through comparison to contemporaneous communications or fully question witnesses about statements that appeared inconsistent with other known facts.

Accordingly, while this report embodies factual and legal determinations that the Office believes to be accurate and complete to the greatest extent possible, given these identified gaps, the Office cannot rule out the possibility that the unavailable information would shed additional light on (or cast in a new light) the events described in the report.” -Mueller
    It's time for you to accept the fact that. once again, your side has lost. President Trump has beaten you all again. You look like nothing more than a sore loser at this point, and that's not a good look for anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by brtransplant View Post
    It's time for you to accept the fact that. once again, your side has lost. President Trump has beaten you all again. You look like nothing more than a sore loser at this point, and that's not a good look for anyone.
    I am on the side of American principles, so hopefully my side hasn’t lost. I am guessing you didn’t read the Mueller report.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

I am on the side of American principles, so hopefully my side hasn’t lost. I am guessing you didn’t read the Mueller report.
    Trump cult today: The Mueller report completely exonerates the President!

Also Trump cult today: The Mueller report is total BS!

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

The “content” of the dirt?
    "Russia has "dirt" in the form of Clinton emails" is the dirt I spoke of. What is the "dirt" Russia has and was it used to harm Clinton's campaign are the questions I asked. As I said, I have only read a very small part of the Mueller Report, but it seems the answers to those simple questions is all one needs to know. How Russia obtained those emails is important also. So, I suppose that makes 3 questions.

I watched both Rachel Maddow's and Sean Hannity's shows last night. Their respective interpretations of yesterday's events were as different as one might expect. None of the questions were answered by either, however.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

I really do believe that you believe that. Unfortunately this whole ordeal is an example of exactly what you say you are against. And the fact that you won't move on means you're not as against prosecuting political enemies as you think you are.

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

You guys don't have to give up now if you don't want to, but your efforts are completely wasted. The things you are grasping at are not going to accomplish what you want. The horse is dead, consider dismounting. Collusion is gone, obstruction is not going to happen, impeachment is not going to happen. There are plenty of things to criticize Trump about including many of the actions outlined in the report. So far criticizing his personal failings doesn't seem to be particularly effective. Might be time to consider focusing on policy.

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    I really do believe that you believe that. Unfortunately this whole ordeal is an example of exactly what you say you are against. And the fact that you won't move on means you're not as against prosecuting political enemies as you think you are.

You guys don't have to give up now if you don't want to, but your efforts are completely wasted. The things you are grasping at are not going to accomplish what you want. The horse is dead, consider dismounting. Collusion is gone, obstruction is not going to happen, impeachment is not going to happen. There are plenty of things to criticize Trump about including many of the actions outlined in the report. So far criticizing his personal failings doesn't seem to be particularly effective. Might be time to consider focusing on policy.
    I am with you on this. I can't understand why some folks seem to want Trump to be guilty of anything and don't care that these distractions harm our country. Can't find anything wrong here, let's try somewhere else. Let's try to manufacture wrongdoings. Let's do anything we can do to bring down the President because we will not accept that we lost an election. Many seem to treat this as if it is nothing more than pulling for your team at a ballgame.

You need look no further than what the media did to those innocent kids visiting Washington a while back. A few had MAGA hats on so they must be terrible people and guilty of something so let's plant a seed and see what grows.

All of this dishonest, despicable nonsense results from the same mindset.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

The only crimes that exist were committed by the biased liberals in charge from and during the Obama ADM. Period.

The Dems and the bias media fell into the same sticky trap that addicts via their addiction do. Lies upon lies and deceit weave a very sticky web which catches the liar/lairs. And liberal Dems lie 24/7.

Game over! Six more years for Trump!

GOODWIN: TRUMP LIBERATED...
    'TOTAL BULLSH*T'...
    GREENWALD: CONSPIRACY THEORIES, 'BOMBSHELLS' OBLITERATED...
    MEDIA MELTDOWN

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I am a clown? I thought I agreed with you. Thanks. All I want to know is if the content of the "damaging" emails regarding Hillary was included in the Mueller Report, because if not it opens interesting questions if she intended them to be intercepted, as I thought you suggested.
    Sorry. Did not mean to call you a clown.

You are correct.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post

This is your alternate reality...the reality of the TDS bunch.

In fact (there are facts here), the Mueller report was never going to completely exonerate the president, because his team was made up of anti-Trumpers and he despised Trump. There was never a question that Mueller would put things into the report that were critical of Trump. This report, you can be certain, is as bad as it could be constructed for Donald Trump. These were not his "friends" like the ones that wrote much of the things about Hillary's e-mail "matter".

I must have missed the posts saying the Mueller report was total BS. But....it did show no collusion so it seems to me that it is the deranged anti-Trumpers that are arguing the report is total BS, because they - and only they - are capable of connecting the dots here. Mueller would have had to prove any of these allegations, and he could not do so. Politically, you don't have to prove anything. You just have to get enough idiots to believe you and turn public opinion in your favor...so I suspect the TDS whiners will focus on this for the next two years until Trump is re-elected.

I am amazed that the tribal bunch on here (of which I normally do not include you) are finding obstruction all over the place, but could not see it when it involved using Bleachbit to wipe hard drives that had been subpoenaed, the deletion of thousands of e-mail messages that had been subpoenaed, and using a hammer to destroy devices so that they could not be used to determine how they had been used. These are REAL actions that obstructed investigations that MIGHT actually show where confidential information was compromised to put lives in danger. Instead, the irrational ones are focusing on temper tantrums by a man they just cannot get out of their heads.

+ Reply to Thread