+ Reply to Thread
Page 13 of 80 FirstFirst ... 311121314152363 ... LastLast

Thread: Liberal Losers

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Liberal Losers

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    "Russia has "dirt" in the form of Clinton emails" is the dirt I spoke of. What is the "dirt" Russia has and was it used to harm Clinton's campaign are the questions I asked. As I said, I have only read a very small part of the Mueller Report, but it seems the answers to those simple questions is all one needs to know. How Russia obtained those emails is important also. So, I suppose that makes 3 questions.

I watched both Rachel Maddow's and Sean Hannity's shows last night. Their respective interpretations of yesterday's events were as different as one might expect. None of the questions were answered by either, however.
    The “dirt” appears to be the emails that were hacked.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016...tee_email_leak

Mueller already indicted the Russian military intelligence group “Fancy Bear” that was behind the hack.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I watched both Rachel Maddow's and Sean Hannity's shows last night. Their respective interpretations of yesterday's events were as different as one might expect. None of the questions were answered by either, however.
    Why would you watch either of those clowns spin the issue when you can just read the report?

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Why would you watch either of those clowns spin the issue when you can just read the report?
    For that very reason, but it is not an instead of. Their "takes" are also indicative of how the opposing members of Congress will spin the issue to their respective benefit. I'm working my way through the Report, which I have the opinion has a spin as well.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

The “dirt” appears to be the emails that were hacked.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2016...tee_email_leak

Mueller already indicted the Russian military intelligence group “Fancy Bear” that was behind the hack.
    Thanks. I remember that. Seems to indict Clinton's actions more than Trump. I wonder if any of Clinton's missing emails as SoS are included in Russia's intercepts.

Thanks. I remember that. Seems to indict Clinton's actions more than Trump. I wonder if any of Clinton's missing emails as SoS are included in Russia's intercepts.
    They were hacked - not intercepted. And then they were posted for the public to see. They were hacked and posted because the Russian government wanted to hurt Hillary’s chances of winning. The Trump campaign knew the Russians were helping them and wanted the Russians help. Those facts are in the Mueller report in black and white for you to read (some of the passage I have already quoted).

The reason why Mueller didn’t think he could prove “conspiracy” (aka “collusion”) is because he did not find evidence of an actual “meeting of the minds” or agreement.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    You guys don't have to give up now if you don't want to, but your efforts are completely wasted.
    I'm not going to give up believing that republican rule of law is preferable to an autocracy. But I agree that any efforts are wasted. Trump is nothing less than the infallible, sinless messiah to his supporters. It doesn't matter how badly he behaves or how incontrovertible the evidence, his cult will:

1) Deny it as spin and bias;
    2) Justify it as no big deal;
    3) Laugh because it pisses of liberals.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    This is your alternate reality...the reality of the TDS bunch.
    The practice of labeling Trump critics as deranged is the moral equivalent of Obama supporters labeling his critics racists.

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

One of the things I find interesting about this whole thing is that compared to how the DOJ handled the Hillary email scandal it is night and day. The Obama DOJ handed out immunity like condoms at the Olympics. I am not aware of anyone in this investigation that was granted immunity.

They were hacked - not intercepted. And then they were posted for the public to see. They were hacked and posted because the Russian government wanted to hurt Hillary’s chances of winning. The Trump campaign knew the Russians were helping them and wanted the Russians help. Those facts are in the Mueller report in black and white for you to read (some of the passage I have already quoted).

The reason why Mueller didn’t think he could prove “conspiracy” (aka “collusion”) is because he did not find evidence of an actual “meeting of the minds” or agreement.
    OK. I am not cyber savvy enough to really understand what "hacked" means. Nevertheless, I don't think that Trump's people orchestrated whatever happened nor were they responsible for initiating the emails in question.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    The practice of labeling Trump critics as deranged is the moral equivalent of Obama supporters labeling his critics racists.
    Not all Trump critics are deranged. I can understand that many do not like him, and have every right to do so.

Personally, I despised Obama, but I made sure he did not control my life outside of any horrible legislation he supported (like the ACA).

When Donald Trump lives in your head 24/7 (like at least one poster on here) and you toss any semblance to reason out of the window because you deem him such a threat to your life, that is deranged.

OK. I am not cyber savvy enough to really understand what "hacked" means. Nevertheless, I don't think that Trump's people orchestrated whatever happened nor were they responsible for initiating the emails in question.
    It means they gained remote electronic access to their servers (computers), broke through the electronic security, and made electronic copies of what they gained access too. It is the virtual equivalent of what happened at Watergate. It was carried out at the direction of the Russian government and the Trump campaign knew about it and supported it. There is no evidence that Trump’s campaign orchestrated it - but he did make an open public request for Russia to do it.

You could just read the report.

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    Not all Trump critics are deranged. I can understand that many do not like him, and have every right to do so.

Personally, I despised Obama, but I made sure he did not control my life outside of any horrible legislation he supported (like the ACA).

When Donald Trump lives in your head 24/7 (like at least one poster on here) and you toss any semblance to reason out of the window because you deem him such a threat to your life, that is deranged.
    You should read the report and then ask yourself how you could support someone that acts with such disregard to American ideals. Obviously Trump is banking on the assumption that his supporters won’t - because they would rather stick their head in the sand than confront the ugly reality that they have been snookered.

It means they gained remote electronic access to their servers (computers), broke through the electronic security, and made electronic copies of what they gained access too. It is the virtual equivalent of what happened at Watergate. It was carried out at the direction of the Russian government and the Trump campaign knew about it and supported it. There is no evidence that Trump’s campaign orchestrated it - but he did make an open public request for Russia to do it.

You could just read the report.
    Thanks for the info. I am reading my way through the report. I am a slow reader and it takes me a while - especially when one considers that the report is biased and that must be discerned, through re-reading and reflection.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

You should read the report and then ask yourself how you could support someone that acts with such disregard to American ideals. Obviously Trump is banking on the assumption that his supporters won’t - because they would rather stick their head in the sand than confront the ugly reality that they have been snookered.
    Didnt read the Clinton one, and won't read this one. Waste of time reading political tripe.

Trump:

Cut regulations - check
    Identified issue on border, hopefully get wall and fix - check
    Cut taxes - check
    Willingness to take on bureaucracies used for tribal political purposes - check
    Made NATO take more responsibility for their own defense and calls out stupidity (like Germany buying gas from Russia) - check
    Great supreme court appointees - check
    Willingness to attack the ACA when other repubs are spineless - check

Bump stock ban - dumb
    attacks on fed - dumb
    Signed spending bill with major deficit spending - dumb
    Made the idiot in N Korea look like a legit guy - dumb

See, it's not about some guy, it's about the direction of the country. You choose to join a tribe and be used by them, I do not. You are a pawn.

Everything else is just political BS that people like you choose to get your chain yanked over. If you choose to waste your life this way, have at it. Just stop acting SHOCKED at stuff you see when you've seen worse, and supported worse, because they were a part of your tribe. Makes you look stupid.

Things like the rule of law matter. I think you are just pretending to be dumb.

+ Reply to Thread