+ Reply to Thread
Page 72 of 80 FirstFirst ... 22627071727374 ... LastLast
Results 1,066 to 1,080 of 1200

Thread: Liberal Losers

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Liberal Losers

Pennsylvania electing Fetterman would be like selecting a runner with no legs to compete in the Olympic 100 meter. Outside of massive cheating, he can’t win unless the people of PA all had a stroke too.

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Bet the author of the 1776 Project would have been refused a speaking engagement, much less get $40K for one.

Author of the 1619 Project charged public library $40k for a speech, causing it to go over-budget | Just The News

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Bill Maher is off my Christmas card list again. His recent pout about the Dems getting their asses kicked Tuesday and how that spells the end of everything good in the USA is just another stupid libtard self-pity rant.

Right, the GOP retaking Congress will somehow resurrect Hitler who will return in all his evil glory to rule the USA!

And Joyless Reid's rant...OMG! claiming FOX News has taught Americans about "inflation," that Americans never even knew what that was until FOX started focusing on it night after night. Really? Speak for your delusional self, Reid. I'm sure there is a lot you don't know about, and you prove it every time you open your fat mouth. Gawd, libtards are so stupid!

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

It is comical that Maher wants to complain about the stupidity of liberals while also complaining about the fact that they will lose their seats.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

The elite "adults" hate it when their perceived sheeple don't follow.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Yeah, evil old republicans. Freedom is pretty much over if they take control.

Remember when they initiated mask and "vaccine" mandates, shut down schools, used the POS FBI and DOJ to attack their political "enemies", and used other agencies to control what you could read, drive and buy based on some utopian wet dream they push?

Oh wait....that wasn't republicans.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Shooting at a Walmart in Virginia. On the Yahoo blog, open to public comments (yeah, right), all kinds of posts were allowed, including some foreign clown who attacked "murica" for lack of gun control laws. Here was my response:

I have great gun control. I hit what I aim at. But then, I only hunt animals, like deer. As for the "gun" I noticed 4 people murdered in Idaho with a knife. Guess murica needs knife control too, eh. Seems to me it's NOT the inanimate objects but rather the sick loonies who do the killing.

That was it. Yahoo disallowed my post with a statement: Some members of this community may find your comment offensive. Try again.

There are all kinds of comments attacking America and Republicans, and of course those are allowed. Elon Musk needs to buy Yahoo too!

Somehow, there are parents who approve of men shaking their junk in front of young children. However, they aren’t proud enough to demand that news outlets post their kids pictures without blurring their faces at these events. Good indication they know they are wrong. No one insist their kids face be blurred if the article is about them winning the spelling bee, winning the New York City 10k, or celebrating their child’s efforts supporting a charity. Insanity

Champ FriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDog has a reputation beyond repute FriscoDog's Avatar

"Expert claims before Congress that 12 yo is age of consent to have sex change without informing parents".

https://twitter.com/greg_price11/sta...gWdh7FE1wFijmg

Greg Price
    @greg_price11
    A witness at the House hearing on "Anti-LGBTQ violence" just said that parents have no right to know if their kids are going through sex changes and that the "age of consent" her non-profit @Inside_OutYS uses to transition children is 12.

I assume this "expert" would also say that 12yo is the age of consent about having sex with anyone of any age..

Liberals are vile and evil people..

Speaks for itself...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UumgSX3FMbk

"What would you do with a brain, if you had one?" - Dorothy

I like this guy's videos...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i18ZKJ8FcDw

+ Reply to Thread