+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: NFL Summary for LA Tech Players

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

NFL Summary for LA Tech Players

RB Boston Scott drafted by New Orleans Saints in 6th round.
    S Secdrick Cooper signs with Atlanta Falcons.
    OT Josh Outlaw signs with Indianapolis Colts.
    RB Jarred Craft signs with Pittsburgh Steelers.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Re: NFL Summary for LA Tech Players

Not a bad weekend.

Big Dog TechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the roughTechFanno1 is a jewel in the rough

I.wished Jonathan Barnes would have gotten a chance somewhere

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    He still might.

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

I’m sure Barnes will get an invite to a camp! But what worries me are the teams that drafted players that are the same talents as those we had drafted last year! Denver picked a speedy WR to take the top off a defense! SF picked a slot receiver who has quick get open talent. So I think Trent Taylor has a job solidified but I’m not sure about Carlos Henderson! I know he was injured but as they say you can’t help the team from the tub!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Well at least Tech's WR Paul Turner and RB Boston Scott are both on the Saints.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Having to split duties with Craft and other RBs on the team, it's pretty amazing that Boston got drafted. I thought he would be our premiere back after see him as backup in the New Orleans Bowl behind Dixon.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Sean Payton has a knack for finding real talent, where others seem to miss. Pierre Thomas and Lance Moore are two shining examples of that. Scott will do great working with Payton and Brees.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

It was pretty puzzling that our coaches did not seem to recognize Scott was our best back.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

After what I saw him do at the New Orleans Bowl being Dixon's backup, I thought he would be our premiere back.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TechFanno1 View Post
    Hearing that he has been kicking the ball a lot and has improved distance and accuracy. He will get a good opportunity.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Having to split duties with Craft and other RBs on the team, it's pretty amazing that Boston got drafted. I thought he would be our premiere back after see him as backup in the New Orleans Bowl behind Dixon.
    Story I heard from a close source was that Boston freaked a bunch of guys out with his workout in N.O. He came in sporting Tech gear head to toe and some people wearing lsu stuff got all bent up and asked why he was there and who invited him. After a while, someone with the Saints brought him a black shirt and asked him to wear it cause the other guys were freaking out. You gotta love it!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    It was pretty puzzling that our coaches did not seem to recognize Scott was our best back.
    I think HCSH played Boston Scott just right per his size and for a change up speed scatback type. A tandem duo or even triple at times when Proles was there just like SP runs at the Saints will be great!

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DD Dawg View Post
    I’m sure Barnes will get an invite to a camp! But what worries me are the teams that drafted players that are the same talents as those we had drafted last year! Denver picked a speedy WR to take the top off a defense! SF picked a slot receiver who has quick get open talent. So I think Trent Taylor has a job solidified but I’m not sure about Carlos Henderson! I know he was injured but as they say you can’t help the team from the tub!
    unfortunately Carlos was arrested with another person who was driving -- substance abuse issues -- Denver selected a few WRs in draft which is not a good thing. I hope everything workds out for Carlos .. frustrating to see a couple of our guys have issues like this.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    give it a break -- read some articles and you will find he had a rare disease that threatened his career and played hurt quite often --no, I do not have him confused with Dancy. Its PUZZLING when posters assume they assume as a fan they are smarter than the coaches. Craft has signed with NFL -- we had 2 guys sign and they both "offset" each other ... being best back does not mean only back, especially when both are banged up. Craft represented us well over years, he was coming to Tech games and sat with Russdog while in middle school .. he played hard for Tech and did his job ... I respect Holtz for letting him play 1 play to start game senior day --he was hurt but deserved the respect...

+ Reply to Thread