+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bilo Sports Report: C-USA Win Totals

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Conf Cusa Bilo Sports Report: C-USA Win Totals

http://bilosports.blogspot.com/2018/....html?spref=tw

2018 College Football Win Totals: Conference USA

Conference USA took a downturn as far as what they meant to the overall college football picture in 2017, but good news came in that Florida Atlantic exploded in year one under Lane Kiffin. Marshall looks to have another move up in 2018, and could push FAU in the East. The West could be an all out battle, as there seems to be more of a murky picture on that side of things. Here are my projections on which games teams should be favored in, and where they should be dogs in 2017.

Louisiana Tech
    Projected Wins: South Alabama, Southern, North Texas, UAB, UTSA, UTEP, Rice, Southern Miss, Western Kentucky
    Projected Losses: LSU, FAU, Mississippi State
    Total Wins: 9

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Bilo Sports Report: C-USA Win Totals

I wrote in Danny Lee of Minden. He was a punter at Tech in the 60's. Played 14 yrs in the NFL & 12 years at Baltimore. Played in Super Bowl III when the Colts lost to the Jets. And again in Super Bowl V when the Colts beat Dallas. Still holds the Colt record for longest punt at 76 yds. In the Tech Hall of Fame. Worth a read:

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...092211aaa.html

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    I wrote in Danny Lee of Minden. He was a punter at Tech in the 60's. Played 14 yrs in the NFL & 12 years at Baltimore. Played in Super Bowl III when the Colts lost to the Jets. And again in Super Bowl V when the Colts beat Dallas. Still holds the Colt record for longest punt at 76 yds. In the Tech Hall of Fame. Worth a read:

http://www.latechsports.com/sports/m...092211aaa.html
    David Lee.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Danny was a year ahead of me in high school. David was already several years in the NFL. Was thinking David and typed Danny. At least I didn't put his sister, Denise, who was in my class.

And somehow I got it on the wrong thread. Good grief. Chalk it up to old age, I guess.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by tenacious_dog View Post
    Danny was a year ahead of me in high school. David was already several years in the NFL. Was thinking David and typed Danny. At least I didn't put his sister, Denise, who was in my class.

And somehow I got it on the wrong thread. Good grief. Chalk it up to old age, I guess.
    channeling your inner ds65

+ Reply to Thread