+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Tech FB Offer Today

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Tech FB Offer Today

Tech fans I come in peace. Some of you may remember me, it has been a while since I posted. I don't hide that I am a Ragin Cajun fan on here. My Nephew from CHNI attended camp in Ruston over the weekend, and was extended an offer today, from the Tech coaches. I may be joining you guys more often in the near future, and actually pulling for Tech.

https://www.hudl.com/profile/6182629/Peter-Leblanc
    Last edited by Kent; 06-05-2018 at 09:02 PM. Reason: Immaturity

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: Tech FB Offer Today

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Tech fans I come in peace. Some of you may remember me, it has been a while since I posted. I don't hide that I am a Lafayette Ragin Cajun fan on here. My Nephew from CHNI attended camp in Ruston over the weekend, and was extended an offer today, from the Tech coaches. I may be joining you guys more often in the near future, and actually pulling for Tech.

I saw Peter's tweet about his offer on Twitter earlier. Is he being considered for WR, DB, or both? Either way, he looks like he would fit in great with Tech's style of football.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    I saw Peter's tweet about his offer on Twitter earlier. Is he being considered for WR, DB, or both? Either way, he looks like he would fit in great with Tech's style of football.
    He will definitely be an offensive guy, 6'3" very good hands and speed. He could probably play out side or a big possession guy in the slot.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

He will definitely be an offensive guy, 6'3" very good hands and speed. He could probably play out side or a big possession guy in the slot.
    Yeah, it's clear from his videos that he has good hands, feet and coordination. He looks like a tremendous possession receiver who can keep the chains moving as well as go get the "jump ball" passes.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Happy for him to be able to play and get a degree!

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome aboard Kent!

Champ rebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond reputerebelboi has a reputation beyond repute rebelboi's Avatar

sounds like Griffin Hebert

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Tech fans I come in peace. Some of you may remember me, it has been a while since I posted. I don't hide that I am a Ragin Cajun fan on here. My Nephew from CHNI attended camp in Ruston over the weekend, and was extended an offer today, from the Tech coaches. I may be joining you guys more often in the near future, and actually pulling for Tech.

It's never too late to get your life straight......and become a LA Tech fan.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

That is true....we welcome all to join us in Dawg Nation.

Bulldog ronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of lightronmyster is a glorious beacon of light ronmyster's Avatar

If he's smart enough to take the offer and were lucky enough to get him, a good gumbo is highly valued in this part of the state as well.(tailgate)

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by ronmyster View Post
    If he's smart enough to take the offer and were lucky enough to get him, a good gumbo is highly valued in this part of the state as well.(tailgate)
    Amen!

Quote Originally Posted by ronmyster View Post
    My brother and I both make a pretty mean gumbo. It is my all time favorite food. He has 3 firm offers now, but not committed. Has an invited to Rice this weekend, but I don't think he's going. Mizzuo has come into the picture, and has shown some interest this spring. If the day comes that he commits and enrolls at Tech, I will promise you one of the best gumbos you've ever eaten. Obviously my brother will be there more than me, but either gumbo will be good.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

You all will be welcomed here!

Champ tigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant futuretigtoo30 has a brilliant future tigtoo30's Avatar

Nice size and jumping ability. Would love to have him at Tech. And that QB throws a mean ball too! And once family...always family. No matter how much we spar.

Champ 70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute70TECHGRAD has a reputation beyond repute 70TECHGRAD's Avatar

Kent, hope to see you, your brother, and your nephew in Ruston as part of the Bulldawg family.

+ Reply to Thread