+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Tech FB Offer Today

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Re: Tech FB Offer Today

Pumped to say I have made the decision to commit to UL and play football for the Ragin Cajuns. @RaginCajunsFB @michaeldes1 @leg12tim @CoachRobSale @coach_bnapier #cULture
    Sent from my iPhone

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update on this La Tech offer. I will be honest with you guys, when this kid left Ruston we all thought he was going to commit to La Tech. He thoroughly enjoyed his time there. Since the LA Tech camp, he had a meeting and personal tour of campus with Billy Napier, and he was completely impressed and blown away. That was the game changer. I don't know what this staff is doing, but it is definitely different than anything we've ever seen here in Lafayette.

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Pumped to say I have made the decision to commit to UL and play football for the Ragin Cajuns. @RaginCajunsFB @michaeldes1 @leg12tim @CoachRobSale @coach_bnapier #cULture
    Sent from my iPhone

Hey guys just wanted to give you an update on this La Tech offer. I will be honest with you guys, when this kid left Ruston we all thought he was going to commit to La Tech. He thoroughly enjoyed his time there. Since the LA Tech camp, he had a meeting and personal tour of campus with Billy Napier, and he was completely impressed and blown away. That was the game changer. I don't know what this staff is doing, but it is definitely different than anything we've ever seen here in Lafayette.
    All the best except when y'all play Tech.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Sent from my iPhone

Good deal, we are loaded at receiver. LOADED

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

They said the same thing when HUD hit town. Different but ended up the same

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Good deal, we are loaded at receiver. LOADED
    He's just a Sr in high school. Pretty sure his offer was for playing time 3,4, and 5 years down the road.

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post
    They said the same thing when HUD hit town. Different but ended up the same
    Very different from HUD. That's is very evident by the character of kids committed and the other offers they hold. I personally don't think HUD would have offered Peter if he were here. He has one characteristic hud didn't like, or should I say lacking lacking one characteristic hud loved. Depends how you look at it.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Big deal to get any FBS offer imo. I've seen some super talented kids who didn't get a sniff. Congrats!
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Sent from my iPhone

Congrats man! Hate that we couldn't turn you guys away from the dark side . As others have said just getting these offers is a big accomplishment and playing D1 ball for a school that the family is already into is icing on the cake. Best of luck to both of you and I hope he does very well (unless he lines up against Tech at some point )

Thanks for the good wishes. Good luck to you guys too.

Champ SicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond reputeSicemDawgz has a reputation beyond repute SicemDawgz's Avatar

Good luck to him Kent. Wish nothing but the best for him (except against us.)

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Congrats man! Hate that we couldn't turn you guys away from the dark side . As others have said just getting these offers is a big accomplishment and playing D1 ball for a school that the family is already into is icing on the cake. Best of luck to both of you and I hope he does very well (unless he lines up against Tech at some point )
    Thanks. And you are correct about staying local, this has been an awesome week from the young gent. He has been interviewed by multiple TV stations, a couple of sports talk radio stations and several print media. Had he committed elsewhere none of them would have cared.

+ Reply to Thread