Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
Get your facts straight, D65. According to the article, WKU's graduation rate was 63%, not 61%, compared to 51% for the total student body.

Next, WKU won back to back CUSA football championships in 2015 & 2016. I'm sure you would have liked to have seen LA Tech win those.

Fact is, if LA Tech owned 24 CUSA championships in any sports, you and '06 would both be the first people on this board boasting of Tech's success. As would I. So quit acting like you don't care, and making excuses for Tech's very disappointing performance. That's something ULM fans would do.

It's not the end of the world, but the bottom line is, LA Tech is 10th in the league in CUSA titles over the period of time in discussion. That puts Tech in the bottom third in CUSA. That's not good enough. If most of us were BOTTOM THIRD performers at our own jobs, our employers would be looking to replace us. It's time for T-Mac and the LA Tech coaches to quit making excuses, and ratchet up the performance levels for Tech.
laughable post about graduation-- seriously worry about a 2% on grad rate --61vs 63 when Tech is in 80s grad rate which according to WK web site they have 6 sports at 100% grad and 15 at 70 and other links show multiple numbers-- pretty desparate to ignore our grad rate -- I will never understand your passion to rip our coaches, AD and teams -- been supporting Tech since 1965 and I focus on the Excellence --