+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Ogeron(?)

Champ champion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond reputechampion110 has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Ed Ogeron(?)

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Me delusional? Ha
    You are the one on the Tech board bragging about ULL.... Why?

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by champion110 View Post
    You are the one on the Tech board bragging about ULL.... Why?
    See your wrong I didnt come here bragging. I simply responded to a comment as to why the cajuns wouldn't have gone to this recruiting camp if invited, because they had a 7v7 on campus. I also said that joint recruiting camps is about as smart as making a joint sales call with your biggest competition. The only reason I looked at the thread, in the first place, is because I have a nephew being recruited by LA Tec and U_ that recently visited lsuambr who was at the camp. The only comment I made about any of the schools on this thread were exact commments from some one who just this summer has visited all three. The only reason I made those comments was because of an asinine statement that was made. Never bragged just repeated what I heard.
    Last edited by Kent; 06-26-2018 at 02:40 PM. Reason: Due to sensorship I left the L blank

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Kent, I noticed that you have USL in your avatar. Were you there when they were the Bulldogs, too?
    By the way I didn't put that avatar up there, it was given to me because of the lack of freedom of speech on this board. I haven't been on this board in years, the only reason I came back is because LA Tech offered my nephew, and he has shown some interest in the school. But its hard to conversate on here if you are not of the right back ground, and you have a different opinion than some.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Hey boxer --- you know what they say about arguing on the internet?
    yeah, but I disagree
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

the lack of freedom of speech on this board.
    There is an old Vulcan proverb --

"Freedom of the press resides with those who own one"

Probably applicable on THE BB&B as well ...

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Eight wins in a row by an average of almost 30 points per game.

Super Moderator Tech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond reputeTech77 has a reputation beyond repute Tech77's Avatar

We need to schedule a game at Laffy again so they can let our recruits in free to watch the Bulldogs give the Cajuns their inevitable whoopin'.
    Good old Memorial Gym

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

By the way I didn't put that avatar up there, it was given to me because of the lack of freedom of speech on this board. I haven't been on this board in years, the only reason I came back is because LA Tech offered my nephew, and he has shown some interest in the school. But its hard to conversate on here if you are not of the right back ground, and you have a different opinion than some.
    Why should an outsider be treated differently?

Puppy exflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeexflash Ultimate jerk and not worth your time exflash's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    We need to schedule a game at Laffy again so they can let our recruits in free to watch the Bulldogs give the Cajuns their inevitable whoopin'.
    ———-Hey these things go back and forth in all sports.....back in my 4 years I scored more points by myself than tech scored and t brad only won one time........I like Lafayettes future in everything!

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by exflash View Post
    ———-Hey these things go back and forth in all sports.....back in my 4 years I scored more points by myself than tech scored and t brad only won one time........I like Lafayettes future in everything!
    Why are you talking about Louisville on a Louisiana Tech board?

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    Why are you talking about Louisville on a Louisiana Tech board?
    81 are you OK? I am sure you are a proficient reader, I don't see any mention of Louisville in his post?

Varsity Bulldog Bulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to beholdBulldawg81 is a splendid one to behold

81 are you OK? I am sure you are a proficient reader, I don't see any mention of Louisville in his post?
    My reading comprehension is excellent. Apparently someone changed UL to Lafayette in the post! LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldawg81 View Post
    My reading comprehension is excellent. Apparently someone changed UL to Lafayette in the post! LOL!
    So 81 you are saying that Louisville can be the only UL, even though they don't really use that? Can you tell me who the one and only MSU, UT, UM, USC, UI, UN, UA, are? You guys call your self Tech you say Tech in Texas, Georgia and Va. when referring to a university they not thinking LA Tech. That whole UL / Louisville thing has to be one of the most asinine things I've ever heard.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

So 81 you are saying that Louisville can be the only UL, even though they don't really use that? Can you tell me who the one and only MSU, UT, UM, USC, UI, UN, UA, are? You guys call your self Tech you say Tech in Texas, Georgia and Va. when referring to a university they not thinking LA Tech. That whole UL / Louisville thing has to be one of the most asinine things I've ever heard.
    We are doing the same thing you all are doing. Calling you something you’re not. You aren’t the university of Louisiana, you aren’t the university of Louisville.

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    We are doing the same thing you all are doing. Calling you something you’re not. You aren’t the university of Louisiana, you aren’t the university of Louisville.
    You are correct we are University Of Louisiana At Lafayette. Kind of like Nevada at Reno. I don't recall any one ever saying our school was the University of Louisiana, since we actullay were back in 1983, before that after the fact bogus law was passed. That name change came about by a 19-2 vote by the Louisiana systems board, the same way all university name changes came about prior. The legislature had never before gotten involved in any schools name change and it really is not there place to do so. Maybe they should go back and reverse all previous name changes.

+ Reply to Thread