+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 9 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Ed Ogeron(?)

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Re: Ed Ogeron(?)

I think if Tech could end up hosting the premiere north louisiana camp with LSU in attendance it will get some premiere athletes on campus. We then just need to sell them on why Tech vs. middle of the pack P5 schools.

Champ BoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud ofBoutThemDawgs has much to be proud of BoutThemDawgs's Avatar

My god, I had never heard him speak before but the first thought in my head was the one character from Water Boy.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BoutThemDawgs View Post
    My god, I had never heard him speak before but the first thought in my head was the one character from Water Boy.
    Yeah, he from da bayew, cha.

Aiiiyeeee!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

That's why lsu fans wanted him...he talked like a coon ass. Coaching ability was never part of the deal.

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

When he was coach at Ole Miss, they made a video about his unintelligible speak!

WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

Champ TechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant futureTechDAG has a brilliant future

Quote Originally Posted by WWDog View Post
    minus ulllllll I believe
    We were at LSU with other LA schools including ULM but not ull for one of their camps

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Yeah, he from da bayew, cha.

Aiiiyeeee!
    Ed's former occupation was as an actor. He played in "Joe Dirt". See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    Ed's former occupation was as an actor. He played in "Joe Dirt". See below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O6zslvLklyI
    Uncanny!

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    It is very common. These 'megacamp's draw hundreds of recruits. This was one of the "Louisiana schools only" camps that Orgeron is promoting to keep A&M, OK St, TCU,... out of his hair and ours. We had well over 400 recruits in Ruston yesterday.

Trust me, this is a GREAT thing for Louisiana Tech football recruiting and Orgeron takes all of the 'exclusionary tactics' backlash from the rest of the P5. Tech has the highest rated football class thusfar in CUSA and the class is in the G5 top 10 currently.
    Was this camp this weekend? The Cajuns didn't do too bad for themselves, as they hosted 40 schools from east Tx to New Orleans for the inaugural Bayou Bash 7v7 tournament. That was over 600 atheletes and their coaches visiting the 100,000 square ft Athletic Performance Center, the indoor practice facility, practice fields and Cajun Field. That was a very good day long commercial with several coaches, and schools with in their recruiting backyard. Don't think they would have gone to Ruston if invited.

Lets see if I understand this correctly. Ed O had an all La camp in Ruston to lock out competition from Tx, Ark, OK..... but felt comfortable competing against the schools that were invited to the camp. You guys say that the Cajuns were the only La school not invited. Hmmmm easy enough to put one and one together here.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Kent, we beat the crap out of you guys in football. Many of your fans thought that screwball coach was good. I tried to tell you he was a goober. Yall got offended. Give me a season and I will give you the skinny on this new sexy pants boy.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Kent, we beat the crap out of you guys in football. Many of your fans thought that screwball coach was good. I tried to tell you he was a goober. Yall got offended. Give me a season and I will give you the skinny on this new sexy pants boy.
    Agree with you on HUD I always said he was all ra ra and no substance. Napier hasn't coached a game yet but obviously different than hud. All I can say thus far, is that most of his verbal commitments have had multiple P5 offers. One kid from ED White had an offer from Norte Dame. Others had offers from schools such as Michigan St, Purdue, Indiana and Illinois. I have a nephew being recruited by and offered by both tech and the cajuns. Early on he was leaning LT, after a meeting with he, his parents and Napier last week, they were all blown away, by the coach. I think he is opened up again at this point.

You are correct the past wasn't all that great in Lafayette, but I like the vision the new AD and Head Football Coach are bringing to the table.

Not sure what beating us 3 times in 15 or so years, has to do with the day long open house, for 600 atheletes and coaches, and the fact that Ed O, and Skip didn't want Billy Napier around the recruits, they were bringing into the camp, so they didn't invite him, which is what the post was about. I don't blame Skip one bit, I wouldn't invite Billy Napier to my campus either during a recruiting weekend, epically knowing what I know and the things I have heard.

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    Duplicated.
    Last edited by Kent; 06-25-2018 at 07:58 AM. Reason: Duplicated

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Agree with you on HUD I always said he was all ra ra and no substance. Napier hasn't coached a game yet but obviously different than hud. All I can say thus far, is that most of his verbal commitments have had multiple P5 offers. One kid from ED White had an offer from Norte Dame. Others had offers from schools such as Michigan St, Purdue, Indiana and Illinois. I have a nephew being recruited by and offered by both tech and the cajuns. Early on he was leaning LT, after a meeting with he, his parents and Napier last week, they were all blown away, by the coach. I think he is opened up again at this point.

You are correct the past wasn't all that great in Lafayette, but I like the vision the new AD and Head Football Coach are bringing to the table.

Not sure what beating us 3 times in 15 or so years, has to do with the day long open house, for 600 atheletes and coaches, and the fact that Ed O, and Skip didn't want Billy Napier around the recruits, they were bringing into the camp, so they didn't invite him, which is what the post was about. I don't blame Skip one bit, I wouldn't invite Billy Napier to my campus either during a recruiting weekend, epically knowing what I know and the things I have heard.
    I'm in the minority on this site in that I occasionally pull for the Cajuns and the Warhawks. I'm friends with alumni from both schools and usually root for local players wherever they play (unless I have a good reason not to). I have a friend whose son plays for ULL so I might make the trek down this season and enjoy a game. My point is that I don't think Napier not being invited to the camp was an issue of intimidation or concern by Holtz but probably related to some horrible PR ULL has conducted over the past decade or so among other state institutions. I brought up Hudspeth because I distinctly remember how many in Cajun nation were so caught up in their insecurities that he basically embodied their sentiments. If Napier pursues a similar path, he will fall on his face as well.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

USL/ULL has been and will always be a dirty playing and a "walking the fence" on legality issues, and just plain nasty school in the swamps.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Kent, I noticed that you have USL in your avatar. Were you there when they were the Bulldogs, too?

+ Reply to Thread