+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Away game tickets

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Away game tickets

Have tickets gone on sale for away games yet, looking to go to a few. Called ticket office and was told no. Hmmm.... Thought it would. Please feel free to delete once answer is given

Champ Gladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud ofGladzilla has much to be proud of

Re: Away game tickets

Ok asking when do they normally go on sale. Dont trust the marketing and ticket people. As they have been known to drop the ball as posters have pointed out

Varsity Bulldog techfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nicetechfreak is just really nice techfreak's Avatar

Tickets usually don't go on sale for away games until the end of the summer. Maybe mid-August? Usually when I renew my season tickets with the Tech ticket office I will give them a heads up as to which away games I will want to attend that year, and they will put me on a list for those particular games. As game day gets closer, they will reach out to confirm that I still want the tickets and ask if I want to add any tickets to my order. I would go ahead and call them now so that you can get your name on a list.

The one wild card this year is LSU. I would think that Tech will have more interest in tickets for that game than what LSU will provide the school with. Many universities will offer up tickets on a priority basis dependent upon monetary donations and such. I have not heard what, if any restrictions, Tech will put on this game.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by techfreak View Post
    The one wild card this year is LSU. I would think that Tech will have more interest in tickets for that game than what LSU will provide the school with. Many universities will offer up tickets on a priority basis dependent upon monetary donations and such. I have not heard what, if any restrictions, Tech will put on this game.
    Well, speak of da debbil …

The Louisiana Tech Athletic Club and Tech Ticket Office areexcited to announce the process to obtain tickets for the September 22 footballgame against LSU in Baton Rouge.

Beginning July 1, current LTAC members are firstin line to request lower bowl tickets. These tickets are in sections 403 and404 of Tiger Stadium.

Ticket requests will be accepted until July 28, and all requestswill receive a ticket confirmation email by August 1. The number of ticketsthat can be requested corresponds to your LTAC membership level:

• Golden Bulldog - 10 tickets
    • President - 8 tickets
    • Director - 6 tickets
    • Champion - 4 tickets
    • Trophy - 2 tickets

Varsity, Booster, and Young Alumni levelrequests will be accommodated based on remaining ticket availability.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

It's on TV for free.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Better donate to LTAC this week if you want to be there to watch Tech upset LSU.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Better donate to LTAC this week if you want to be there to watch Tech upset LSU.
    A first for Holtz?

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    A first for Holtz?
    Holtz? An SEC win? We're not in the SEC - those games don't matter then. Only every game leading up to the conference championship matters, unless it's Southern Miss.

Also, the higher up you sit the less chance you'll have to get piss thrown on you.

Varsity Bulldog Exes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really niceExes&Ohs is just really nice

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    Well, speak of da deb

The Louisiana Tech Athletic Club and Tech Ticket Office areexcited to announce the process to obtain tickets for the September 22 footballgame against LSU in Baton Rouge.

Beginning July 1, current LTAC members are firstin line to request lower bowl tickets. These tickets are in sections 403 and404 of Tiger Stadium.

Ticket requests will be accepted until July 28, and all requestswill receive a ticket confirmation email by August 1. The number of ticketsthat can be requested corresponds to your LTAC membership level:
    • Golden Bulldog - 10 tickets
    • President - 8 tickets
    • Director - 6 tickets
    • Champion - 4 tickets
    • Trophy - 2 tickets
    Varsity, Booster, and Young Alumni levelrequests will be accommodated based on remaining ticket availability.
    How many tickets overall? 1500?

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    That's what I wanna know. Either way I'll be there with my usual crew doing,MTC

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Exes&Ohs View Post
    If that information was in the email, I didn't notice it.

Champ Ktulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond reputeKtulu7 has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if this means you'd better be in LTAC to get any tickets at all, or if that just means you won't be getting lower bowl tickets... I am in the expensive process this summer of trying to move back to Texas from Iowa, so joining LTAC right now is not exactly on the top of my financial planning list... Maybe next year.

Quote Originally Posted by Ktulu7 View Post
    I wonder if this means you'd better be in LTAC to get any tickets at all, or if that just means you won't be getting lower bowl tickets... I am in the expensive process this summer of trying to move back to Texas from Iowa, so joining LTAC right now is not exactly on the top of my financial planning list... Maybe next year.
    Our AD doesn't know how to sell tickets.

If I wanted to go to the game I'd get free tickets from an lsu fan. A sellout will be announced as usual, but maybe 60K actual.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

With just a couple a hundred LTAC actual members - there will be plenty to go around...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ CARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond reputeCARTEK has a reputation beyond repute CARTEK's Avatar

TMc still can't figure out how to sell ice water in Hell!
    I'm an asshole! What's your excuse?

+ Reply to Thread