Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
Huge in Texas? Beating LSU would be huge here too. But, ONLY from the perspective of the Walmart fans. Not to anyone who really matters. Certainly not to true college football fans, and NOT to real Tech fans either. By that mean, no more than beating ANY good P5 on the road. It would be a quality road win for the Dawgs, no doubt about it. But, beating Bama on the road, especially in a year they were SEC Champs would be doubly HUGE....and we DID THAT! So, puhleeeze….act like you've been there before...because we have.

Y'all have been in Texas too long. So, let me attempt to explain this to you, if I can. If Tech beats LSU there will be ZERO, NADA, ZILCH credit or accolades given to Tech. Instead, the entire event will be viewed and analyzed strictly from the POV of LSU. It will NOT be considered a Tech win, it will ONLY be an LSU loss. In other words, how did LSU lose...not what did Tech do well to win. So, again, cut the crap.

I want to beat LSU for several reasons....but the single biggest and most important reason is LSU is a game on our 2018 schedule, and I want to win 'em all. It is that simple.

If you took a poll of "real Tech fans" and asked them which of our 13 regular season games on this 2018 schedule they would prefer to see Tech win the most, the response would overwhelmingly favor beating LSU. As for the rest of that nonsensical post, Bruce Springsteen said it best; you're like "the dog that's been beat too much". LOL!