+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: USM QB Keon Howard Has Left Team

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

Re: USM QB Keon Howard Has Left Team

Seems like both LaTech and Southern Miss should make a run at McMillan to me.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I agree.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Hope we are properly developing nate Cox

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

He has not had any touches in either scrimmage. He has potential.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Hope we are properly developing nate Cox
    I have been really interested in this guy, just wanted to see how much talent he has to go with that 6'7" height. I hope he has the raw materials to be worked into a really good QB, I really want to see him get some touches to see how well he does. I had said before, if he does not work out at QB, we can just stand him down in the endzone and hope he has good hands.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Well he’s probably closer to getting that chance since Walker is leaving.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Well he’s probably closer to getting that chance since Walker is leaving.
    All I'm saying is J'Mar better be the second coming of Luke McCown because we have Z. E. R. O. room for anything other than an amazing season.

Champ BhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond reputeBhadDawg has a reputation beyond repute

OK...just saw what 52 is talking about, I hate to see what seemed to be a talented guy go. Seems that HCSH has extreme confidence in J'mar and everyone knows who will be starting this Fall, Like Blue Dog said, this year better be the second coming.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

He really doesn't need to be the "second coming" imo. I believe this will be the best team of the Holtz era because of balance and experience. J'Mar needs to be able to read defenses and make the plays that are there. Skip is more comfortable with ball-control offense than big-play offense. Of course, that doesn't mean he won't employ some high risk/high reward plays but his preference will be to walk the ball down the field until the opposing defense gets too greedy.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Your post speaks volumes about our history vs. USM. Especially some of the recent history when we didn't show up when there was so much on the line. Even you, Mr. Sunshine, know this to be true.

First, I'm sure you know, if you read this forum, I was in Frisco for the bowl. So, no need to ask that question. I love defense! Another tidbit you should know from reading this forum over the years.

And, to the point....even with ALL YOUR SUNSHINE PUMPING, the best you offer is: "but feel we will be very competitive this year..."

Not: we're gonna kick Mustard Buzzard azz!
    Not: the Dawgs will win, period!
    Not even: We are the better team, and I think we've got this one.

You don't even use "think." Instead you used the fluffy "feel." It's okay...it's USM. It's been a real head scratcher why we can't seem to play a good game against dem guys. Hopefully, that'll be different this year. Yes, I used "hopefully." I don't share SUNSHINE optimism when it comes to Holtz vs. USM. Show me...first.

But, keep on pumping the Sunshine. We've kind of lost ole Champ110 over on the Techster forum. He's become more realistic after years of disappointment. No more predictions of reaching the Final Four. It's sad....
    You are 100% on S Miss == I go back to the Shreveport game in 60s when they destroyed us and pretty much ever since-- know denying they have our number -- at the last game in Hattiesburg I was standing in line to get in and they announced their QB was going to start ( as you know he had been hurt for weeks) -- and I said " oh s... we in trouble) . 34 wins out of 53 games speaks for itself ... I cheated on my post : said I think we will be competitive --In Sunshine mode I would have said we would/could win . wimpy post by me --I saw the 400 yard 5 td passes and felt our D would not allow that -- Tech 52 was having fun with post and I responded like a Jerk ---

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

All in good fun lets go! 12 days!

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    All in good fun lets go! 12 days!
    Some games on this weekend too.

Hawaii @ Colorado State and Wyoming @ New Mexico State

I enjoy any D1 football.

Champ Cool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond reputeCool Hand Clyde has a reputation beyond repute

We are going to skull drag Mississippi Southern.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by boxerdog View Post
    I don't think we were interested in him, but it is a moot point now anyway...

In addition to any team in the SEC, McMillan, a graduate transfer with two years of eligibility remaining, will be barred from transferring to Georgia Southern, Louisiana Tech, Miami (Fla.), Northwestern State, Rice, Southeastern Louisiana, Texas and Utah State. Those are the eight schools, two of whom play at the FCS level, that are on LSU’s nonconference schedule the next two years.

https://collegefootballtalk.nbcsport...er-sec-school/

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I don't see how a player can be barred from transferring anywhere he wants. This ain't a commie country...might end up being that, but not yet. What if he does...transfer to one of the "barred" schools? What's lspoo gonna do, sue? Yep, I'm sure they will and they'd be a whole plane load of scumbag lawyers jumping on the opportunity too. (send that plane to Europe...with enough fuel to travel 600 miles...). This is absurd. Of course, he could transfer to a non-barred school first. Then, transfer to an SEC school, which is what he wants to do. He wants to play in the SEC, just not at the poosters.

+ Reply to Thread