+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Shame!!

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Re: Shame!!

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    So you post a blatant lie, and then follow it up with proof of your lie. Well, you're an honest "fake news" libtard!
    Read Schedule L.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I read thru the whole thing, including Schedule L. Like I said, the return shows how much Eric Trump has done for St. Jude...his foundation donating $3 million directly. And, just as importantly, maybe more importantly, his foundation sponsored events specifically to raise money for St. Jude. Those efforts generated $16.3 million in donations to St. Jude.

I know you are nothing but a low-life libtard and therefore devoid of knowledge of how charity works. But, ya see, when someone....ANYONE...puts on an event it costs some money. The owners of venues, those that provide catering, and probably music/entertainment, etc...do that for a living and expect to be paid. So, it's somehow a big deal that one of those venues was owned by Trump? I just glanced at the numbers, but I think it was $186,000 paid to a Trump venue. So? I don't think St. Jude cares about that when a check for $16.3 million was delivered to it. I know for sure the kids with cancer and their families don't care about that!

Tell ya what, goosey, you and your scumbag cronies match that $16.3 million generated for St. Jude and then come back and post something. Until then, STFU.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

I read thru the whole thing, including Schedule L. Like I said, the return shows how much Eric Trump has done for St. Jude...his foundation donating $3 million directly. And, just as importantly, maybe more importantly, his foundation sponsored events specifically to raise money for St. Jude. Those efforts generated $16.3 million in donations to St. Jude.

I know you are nothing but a low-life libtard and therefore devoid of knowledge of how charity works. But, ya see, when someone....ANYONE...puts on an event it costs some money. The owners of venues, those that provide catering, and probably music/entertainment, etc...do that for a living and expect to be paid. So, it's somehow a big deal that one of those venues was owned by Trump? I just glanced at the numbers, but I think it was $186,000 paid to a Trump venue. So? I don't think St. Jude cares about that when a check for $16.3 million was delivered to it. I know for sure the kids with cancer and their families don't care about that!

Tell ya what, goosey, you and your scumbag cronies match that $16.3 million generated for St. Jude and then come back and post something. Until then, STFU.
    Eric Trump didn’t donate the money to St. Jude, the foundation previously named after him did. And it wasn’t his money - it was the money of donors - some of which was skimmed to line daddy and his family’s pockets.

Sure, St. Jude is happy to get the money and I am sure they will put it to good use. But why use a charitable foundation to self-deal?

You are so in love with Trump that you can’t even acknowledge it when they profit from other people’s generosity and then they pretend that the other people’s generosity is their own.

And I know all about how charities operate, which is why I think it is shady that Trump pretending like he was donating his golf course for the event and then took a cut.

“We get to use our assets 100% free of charge,” Eric Trump stated at the time.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

If you're so concerned about the operations of charities you should look into United Way and others like it. But the truth is, you're not at all concerned, this is just another op for you and you lefties to Trump-bash.

Again, YOU match raising $16.3 million for St. Jude and then come back and tell us about it. If you do, even though I hate your effing guts and wouldn't pizz on ya if you were on fire, I would still congratulate you for doing some good for a great institution, St. Jude. But then, I can rise above it putting my personal feelings aside when I see something good.

If you're so concerned about the operations of charities you should look into United Way and others like it. But the truth is, you're not at all concerned, this is just another op for you and you lefties to Trump-bash.

Again, YOU match raising $16.3 million for St. Jude and then come back and tell us about it. If you do, even though I hate your effing guts and wouldn't pizz on ya if you were on fire, I would still congratulate you for doing some good for a great institution, St. Jude. But then, I can rise above it putting my personal feelings aside when I see something good.
    I am very familiar with United Way and am no fan of how it is run.

BTW I didn't really mean that stuff about hating your effing guts, and I would pizz on ya if you were on fire...I was just venting.

Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar

The left is not interested in St Jude.

More abortions will certainly reduce the number of cases of childhood cancer. The more abortions the fewer cases to be dealt with, statistically speaking (and you KNOW how the brain dead left loves quoting dumb statistics).

Abortion....it's for the children.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    The left is not interested in St Jude.

More abortions will certainly reduce the number of cases of childhood cancer. The more abortions the fewer cases to be dealt with, statistically speaking (and you KNOW how the brain dead left loves quoting dumb statistics).

Abortion....it's for the children.
    Oh and aborting babies means more food, water and air for the elitist left; that's how they think.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Oh and aborting babies means more food, water and air for the elitist left; that's how they think.
    Your mind is warped.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Your mind is warped.
    No, the party of elitist you support thinks that way. No only that but the left loves abortion due to their "Global warming" issue as well as aborting babies means more food, water and air for the elitist left. They are the warped ones that kill innocent humans in the womb for pure selfish reasons.

+ Reply to Thread