That last point is what I am thinking too. As I watched, and admittedly cringed a little, Trump basically defend Putin and the Russians on the hacking thingy, I thought...okay, what is he doing? What is his angle? Why? Then I immediately thought as a businessman does...Trump said something very different in their private meeting, and part of their agreement was to make public statements to poo-pooh all the negative PR about Russia.

I know this for sure, if anyone thinks Trump gave Putin this pass for free, you are sadly mistaken! I guarantee he got some concession, some agreement, that will either benefit the USA, or Trump, or both in some other arena. That's not being cynical. It's just recognition of what successful business people do.

Oh, and you libtards out there, save your holier-than-thou BS for your goofy fellow libtard acquaintances who are 101% clueless about the real world. You think Howard Schultz or Bill Gates represent what a "good" businessman should look like....too funny. They know the value, the $$$$$ value, of "causal marketing." And it's all about the bottom line.