+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 31 to 36 of 36

Thread: Strzok hearing

  1. #31
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,717

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by beaux66 View Post
    Watch it Guisslapp they will start altering your post. Donít you know that Trump is untouchable on this board?
    What has been surprising is how ideologically malleable Republicans are. They just bob and weave with Trumpís feelings of the moment.

  2. #32
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,717

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    If that is not a big deal, then why the big hullabaloo about who becomes a Supreme Court justice? Hey, we could just as well put a Russian KGB agent or Chinese communist party leader in there, because even though they would be biased to destroy the US, there is no reason to believe they would let that bias hinder them from doing their job properly...right?

    Besides, there are suggestions of something WAY more active than just standard "bias" going on in those texts.

    I sincerely doubt you really believe what you are saying. I refuse to think anyone can be that blinded by tribalism (even after I saw all the dems acting as his lawyer during the hearing).

    Yeah, THIS is the worst of America you've been looking for.
    Everyone is biased. The evidence shows that Strzok didnít let the bias impact the outcome. The IG has a 400+ page report saying as much. House Republicans (but not the Senate) are doing their best to sew doubt around the Mueller investigation because it serves Trumpís desires. That is all there is to it.

    Regarding SCOTUS - it is a branch of government where ingrained ideologies are expected to influence outcomes - just like the other branches of government. They are subservient to no other check than the Constitution, which is vague enough to support many different ideologies.

  3. #33
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Everyone is biased. The evidence shows that Strzok didn’t let the bias impact the outcome. The IG has a 400+ page report saying as much. House Republicans (but not the Senate) are doing their best to sew doubt around the Mueller investigation because it serves Trump’s desires. That is all there is to it.

    Regarding SCOTUS - it is a branch of government where ingrained ideologies are expected to influence outcomes - just like the other branches of government. They are subservient to no other check than the Constitution, which is vague enough to support many different ideologies.
    No way, the bias of the republicans in the house in NO WAY keeps them from performing their duties.

    I disagree with the analysis of the IG report. As a matter of fact, I find it rather comical.

    What's all this BLM stuff alll about, too? Seems like these law enforcement officers are beyond reproach and never let their bias get in the way of enforcing the law.

    You speak with forked tongue.

  4. #34
    Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    In your mind and under your skin
    Posts
    19,717

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by DawgyNWindow View Post
    No way, the bias of the republicans in the house in NO WAY keeps them from performing their duties.

    I disagree with the analysis of the IG report. As a matter of fact, I find it rather comical.

    What's all this BLM stuff alll about, too? Seems like these law enforcement officers are beyond reproach and never let their bias get in the way of enforcing the law.

    You speak with forked tongue.
    Actions speak the loudest.

  5. #35
    Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Posts
    27,125

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Actions speak the loudest.
    TRUISM ALERT!!!

    Let's see, obummer/holden sold automatic weapons to the Mexican drug cartels, in the hopes some of those weapons would be used to murder Americans and there would be a public outcry to ban all such weapons.

    Krooked Killary oversaw the sale of uranium to who...now, who was it? Hmmmm….?

    obummer/killary either plotted the murder of Ambassador Stevens at Benghazi, or at best, they covered it up with their silly lies, that no one with an IQ higher than a sloth's believes.

    obummer had the WORST economic record of any POTUS in our entire history.

    obummer et al gave us that disaster that is obummercare.


    Now, on the flip side...

    Under President Trump the economy has turned around.

    Unemployment rates for black, Hispanics, and women are at historic lows.

    Still a lot of work to be done, but at least the world seems to have stepped away from the edge of the cliff of a nuclear exchange because of that lunatic in NOKO. Thanks to President Trump.

    NATO squawked, but they have ponied up an additional $34 billion toward funding their own defense.

    Yep....actions.

  6. #36
    Champ DawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond reputeDawgyNWindow has a reputation beyond repute DawgyNWindow's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Middle Tennessee
    Posts
    3,057

    Re: Strzok hearing

    Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Actions speak the loudest.


+ Reply to Thread

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts