+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 17 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess who the last team to get a 10th assistant will be

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Angry Guess who the last team to get a 10th assistant will be

Chris VanniniVerified account @ChrisVanniniFollowFollow
    @ChrisVannini

More

Skip Holtz tells me LA Tech probably won't have a 10th assistant this season, due to budgeting. The only FBS program that won't have one. (Air Force has yet to announce a 14th)

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: Guess who the only team without a 10th assistant will be

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    @ChrisVannini

More

Skip Holtz tells me LA Tech probably won't have a 10th assistant this season, due to budgeting. The only FBS program that won't have one. (Air Force has yet to announce a 14th)
    This should look good on our AD's resume. Maybe he can cut some from his own salary or his top guy's salary.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Our athletic director has embarrassed us. Total failure on McClelland's part. Unacceptable. Just another reason why McClelland did not deserve a raise and extension. Guice needs to hold him accountable.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

He was to busy playing golf and other personal trips to go find the money . This is a big failure for him.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

Literally the only Tech-related news that came out of C-USA Media Days is that our AD is incompetent. McClelland had more than 15 MONTHS to prepare for this!

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    @ChrisVannini

More

Tell Skip to first worry about winning some of those close games he gave away last season before worrying about hiring a 10th coach.

Skip needs to stop the excuse-mongering. Every year it's something. Last year it was "75 injuries". Back in 2013 it was "we lost 35 seniors", or whatever. Skip needs to dispense with the excuses. Just win for a change.

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE--really , we are near the bottom for funding athletics and we have done awesome upgrading facilities --go see the facilities other programs have compared to us --always a topic of Dooley. Now you whine 24/7 about Tech . I am so sick of the hatred on this "kids in mom and dads basement " - Sonny. in my wildest dreams I never expected to see Tech with such great facilities-- 55 years has made me love Tech and proud of what we accomplish. Ever wonder why most posts coming from the haters --now the BBB posters quit reading the garbage being spit out . GO dogs! if you are new to BBB just ignore the stupid no it all posters-- you will figure it out pretty quick-- they are the posters who pose as fan and rip the program, coaches and ADs --- also enjoy the response to this post, will remind you of the snowflakes ripping our president -

Champ THEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond reputeTHEarmada has a reputation beyond repute THEarmada's Avatar

Hard not to hear this news and cringe.

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    YOU GUYS ARE A JOKE--really , we are near the bottom for funding athletics and we have done awesome upgrading facilities --go see the facilities other programs have compared to us --always a topic of Dooley. Now you whine 24/7 about Tech . I am so sick of the hatred on this "kids in mom and dads basement " - Sonny. in my wildest dreams I never expected to see Tech with such great facilities-- 55 years has made me love Tech and proud of what we accomplish. Ever wonder why most posts coming from the haters --now the BBB posters quit reading the garbage being spit out . GO dogs! if you are new to BBB just ignore the stupid no it all posters-- you will figure it out pretty quick-- they are the posters who pose as fan and rip the program, coaches and ADs --- also enjoy the response to this post, will remind you of the snowflakes ripping our president -
    Your own son is the one who started this thread with a mad face emoji!

Tech's budget is $8.6 million greater than ULM, and somehow ULM found a way to hire a 10th assistant. There is no excuse. McClelland deserves to be called out. That's why Skip threw McClelland under the bus at C-USA Media Days, to publicly embarrass McClelland enough to get his 10th assistant. It should never have come to this, but here we are 15 months later.

But... "Everything is GREAT!!!!! You are FAKE FANS... Haters HATERS!! STUPID fake fans. I saw Terry Bradshaw throw 6 interceptions. POSERS!!! Snowflakes!! I've been a real fan for 55 years. YOU ARE ALL FAKE FANS!!!"

Champ WWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond reputeWWDog has a reputation beyond repute WWDog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dogsince65 View Post
    I made a post similar to this some time ago and couldn't agree with you more! Welcome to the club. I guess you will fall into the category of those that are impeding progress through the normal method on BBB of embarrassing the officials who aren't in good favor. Progress through complaining.
    WWDog
    La Tech
    Region and hyphen free since 1894!
    Flagship of the University of Louisiana System

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Tell Skip to first worry about winning some of those close games he gave away last season before worrying about hiring a 10th coach.

Skip needs to stop the excuse-mongering. Every year it's something. Last year it was "75 injuries". Back in 2013 it was "we lost 35 seniors", or whatever. Skip needs to dispense with the excuses. Just win for a change.
    How about both? McClelland is a never ending well of incompetence from which Skip can draw as many excuses as he needs to keep his job. And we'll just smile and ask for more.

Champ touchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond reputetouchdown123 has a reputation beyond repute touchdown123's Avatar

Man Skip knows how to work the media. The "probably" really stuck out to me. He gets it out before the decision is final OR, if the decision is final, he gets it out in enough time for it to change.

I predict we get one.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

How many coaches does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

Ten assistants....

Not as bad a basketball when you see more suits than players on the court.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by touchdown123 View Post
    Man Skip knows how to work the media. The "probably" really stuck out to me. He gets it out before the decision is final OR, if the decision is final, he gets it out in enough time for it to change.

I predict we get one.
    Yep! Skip knows how to deal with TMac.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

It baffles me that some of you don't like it when fans criticize TMac. He's our AD (our paid professional to lead our athletic program). He's not a Tech alumn. The day we part ways, his Tech stuff will be in the garbage. It is embarrassing that we are the only school without a 10th FB assistant. It is his job to put our coaches in the best position to win. If budget is an issue, find out a way to fix it. He gets paid $248k a year to figure this sh*t out.

+ Reply to Thread