+ Reply to Thread
Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Guess who the last team to get a 10th assistant will be

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Guess who the last team to get a 10th assistant will be

Guess it depends on how you define the words "All," and "no."

[ D. All uses of the name “University of Louisiana” must be followed by the word “at”
    and the institution’s geographic location. No typographic variations within the name
    are permitted. ]

Ragin Cajuns, Peppers, Louisiana, knock yourself out, BUT you are UL-L, NOT(need this defined?), UL.

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Re: Guess who the only team without a 10th assistant will be

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Thanks for the your service in our US Army Special Forces Rusty. With 2 tours in Iraq you are a true American hero. The cowards here, that post your picture on this board, and make fun of your unbridled intensity, would crumble to their knees, if ever confronted by you. I enjoy my freedoms everyday, and appreciate your sacrifices.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rusty_Whitt

Get a Win Kent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your timeKent Ultimate jerk and not worth your time Kent's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by FormerPokeCenter View Post
    I thought you didn't like to look at the past?

The 1984 Court Decision is old news.

What did the Louisiana Legislature say?

And, thank you for admitting that the UL@L is - institutionally - a scoflaw.

Coincidentally, do you guys still have a brick honoring Al Queda terrorist Wadih El Hage in your walk of honor?
    Aw Cher Bebe look at you poke, coming over here to join in with your brothers, to gang up on y'all big brother. Y'all should invite some folks from Monroe to join you, then y'all could really show em. You sound like a little kid that is a tattletale on his big brother. "I am going tell momma y'all are not using your U's, L's and Louisiana right. Not fair if he can do it why can't I? Wah, Wah, Wah, why don't you cry me a river.

Well little poke and Techsters you can't do it because you are not the big brother, maybe when you get big.

Puppy FormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by Kent View Post
    Aw Cher Bebe look at you poke, coming over here to join in with your brothers, to gang up on y'all big brother. Y'all should invite some folks from Monroe to join you, then y'all could really show em. You sound like a little kid that is a tattletale on his big brother. "I am going tell momma y'all are not using your U's, L's and Louisiana right. Not fair if he can do it why can't I? Wah, Wah, Wah, why don't you cry me a river.

Well little poke and Techsters you can't do it because you are not the big brother, maybe when you get big.
    So that's a yes, then? You're still honoring the Al Queda guy as a top USL graduate?

Champ rabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond reputerabiddawg has a reputation beyond repute

You know, you are right. We aren’t ull’s big brother.

WE ARE YOUR DADDY!

Puppy FormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to allFormerPokeCenter is a name known to all

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post

WE ARE YOUR DADDY!
    USL didn't pay much attention to the rules under Hud, just like they didn't pay much attention to the rules when they were "good" in other sports.

Even now, they're not paying attention to the rules of etiquette. Decorum dictates that you shouldn't talk smack to fans of teams who've traditionally owned you.

But, Cajun Fan eeeks out an 8-point win over a struggling 6-5 FCS squad, who's got 22 fewer schollies, and suddenly he thinks it's evidence of clear separation between the program.

After having gotten their asses beaten for so long, I'm sure that an 8-point win looks like the mother of all vindication games for them.

Is anybody really surprised that they're not paying attention to the rules by which they were named?

It's not like they're known for anything other than being a laughing stock who can't even cheat correctly...

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the your service in our US Army Special Forces Rusty. With 2 tours in Iraq you are a true American hero. The cowards here, that post your picture on this board, and make fun of your unbridled intensity, would crumble to their knees, if ever confronted by you. I enjoy my freedoms everyday, and appreciate your sacrifices.

We appreciate his service too. That doesn’t make him immune to being made fun of for doing something laughably stupid.

Like signing on with USL?

Oh wait. He left after 2016 and moved on to Texas Tech. Maybe he's pretty smart afterall...He got outta there before the implosion.

Good Job Coach Whitt!

He may be the only coach in USL history who's gone on to do something better after his tenure @Lafayette was over.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Ahh, you played the honor code card. You probably voted for our idiot lying governor who claimed to be honorable because he went to west point. I bet you are a John McCain fan too.

2006 & 2011 BB&B Men's Bracket Champion (investigation underway) boxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond reputeboxerdog has a reputation beyond repute

I know alot of veterans who think it is cheesy to put fake blood on your head. You know why? Because it is CHEESY.
    Have you considered those Dogs?

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

It's nice to see that you think so highly of TEXAS TECH'S cheesy Strength & Conditioning coach.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Ahh, you played the honor code card. You probably voted for our idiot lying governor who claimed to be honorable because he went to west point. I bet you are a John McCain fan too.
    Let me answer you this way. My cousin in law is our current attorney general. He and I share the same political views. Who do you think I voted for?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rabiddawg View Post

WE ARE YOUR DADDY!
    Yep, they say the kids always need the parents approval. I guess that's why he keeps hanging out here. I don't understand why anyone would want to come on a board of another school and talk smack. Of course, I know we have people that do it too- I just don't understand why. I cheer for my school and don't worry about those that are less fortunate and make bad choices to go elsewhere- or those that couldn't get in TECH.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Yep, they say the kids always need the parents approval. I guess that's why he keeps hanging out here. I don't understand why anyone would want to come on a board of another school and talk smack. Of course, I know we have people that do it too- I just don't understand why. I cheer for my school and don't worry about those that are less fortunate and make bad choices to go elsewhere- or those that couldn't get in TECH.
    I came on this site to look at recruiting stuff as my nephew was offered by tech. Saw the tittle of this thread and was shocked, I just assumed you guys would have already had your 10th coach in place. I just asked why and what your budget was for the football staff, just out of curiosity. That is when the insults started flying. I could care less about LATech, but I never back down from insults or a debate.

Anyway sticking with the most current debate some of you folks need to look up the definition of big, bigger and biggest. I realize it may be over your head. Sometimes a little brother beats a big brother but he is still your little brother.

+ Reply to Thread