+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Bowling. Lady Techsters Impress at Junior Gold Championships

I'm just a bot - I can't respond to your posts News_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the roughNews_Bot is a jewel in the rough News_Bot's Avatar

Bowling. Lady Techsters Impress at Junior Gold Championships

A new article has been posted on www.latechsports.com:

Over the past weekend, the Louisiana Tech women's bowling team saw six student-athletes compete in the Junior Gold Championships Female U20 Division, highlighted by Kaitlyn Eder's run to the championship match, earning her second Junior Team USA automatic berth in as many years.

More...

Discuss it here.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Re: Bowling. Lady Techsters Impress at Junior Gold Championships

Wow y'all. Top qualifier and 2nd at Junior Gold is an incredible accomplishment. I have been youth coaching for about 5 years now so I have followed many of the local kids at Junior Gold every year. Louisiana rarely has a kid make the top 64 in any of the brackets. Few states do. These kids are the cream of the crop in youth bowling. It takes work to even qualify for the tournament and they throw some pretty difficult patterns at them.

Congrats Lady Techsters!

+ Reply to Thread