+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Clinton Financed Fake Dossier Started Trump Campaign Investigation

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Clinton Financed Fake Dossier Started Trump Campaign Investigation

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tm_medium=push How long can Rosenstein hold out on giving congress the files they've been asking for for over a year? I've said from the very beginning that Rosenstein is/was the leader of the "insurance policy". I want to see some of these crooks/traitors go to jail. 3 of the 5 that signed the FISA request to spy on the Trump campaign along with the FBI head investigator have been fired, and Rosenstein should be next.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Clinton Financed Fake Dossier Started Trump Campaign Investigation

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    https://www.washingtontimes.com/news...tm_medium=push How long can Rosenstein hold out on giving congress the files they've been asking for for over a year? I've said from the very beginning that Rosenstein is/was the leader of the "insurance policy". I want to see some of these crooks/traitors go to jail. 3 of the 5 that signed the FISA request to spy on the Trump campaign along with the FBI head investigator have been fired, and Rosenstein should be next.
    The liberal portion of the "Deep State" (which includes Hillary, Pelosi and Obama etc) had this planned from day one to set the "red herring" trail on Trump no matter who won.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    The liberal potion of the "Deep State" (which includes Hillary, Pelosi and Obama etc) had this planned from day one to set the "red herring" trail on Trump no matter who won.
    Pretty sure it includes Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, and Mitch McConnell among other deep state RINOs.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Mitch McConnell is who I thought he is. He's more concerned/focused on Senate procedures....and in a way, that ain't a bad thing...and as such, follows Senate rules and traditions to the letter. The frustration about him is many of us wanted someone on our side who would act like Dirty Harry did, and just ram home the agenda. Remember, under Dirty Harry, Republican members of committees were locked out, not allowed to attend. Dirty Harry violated every rule and tradition he could. Of course he got away with it, libtards always do. But, McConnell has followed the rules and as such we have to endure the crap from the 'craps. I'm not surprised, and since I expected MM to honor the rules/traditions of the Senate, I am not totally disappointed.

Paul Ryan, on the other hand, has been a major disappointment.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Pretty sure it includes Paul Ryan, Orrin Hatch, and Mitch McConnell among other deep state RINOs.
    True... and John McCain.

+ Reply to Thread