Quote Originally Posted by nadB View Post
True.

Jus couldn't resist reminding everyone, boxer.

BTW, terrible home schedule this year with only 5 home games, and they're charging (best I remember) as much for season tickets this year as last year when we had 7 home games??

The 11:00 A.M. start for our only decent home opponent this year especially sucks.
I think our high expectations made it seem like J'Mar was worse than he was. His misses were conspicuous but he was not BAD. I've seen bad at Tech. I remember Dooley saying we struggled completing passes "against air" and it wasn't an exaggeration. There were a few years that I actually cheered in glee when we made a completion--I mean ANY kind of pass completion was reason to rejoice. We had a drop off from what we saw from Sokol, Driskel, and Higgins but it was far from awful. Receivers are a big factor. Having a player like Trent Taylor can cover alot of sins. We need a dependable 2nd option to emerge at receiver. There have been glimpses from Bonnette and Smith. We saw potential in Hardy and Scott. I liked what I saw in Toussant and Hebert in today's scrimmage. But we need a couple of those guys to really break through in order to take some of the focus off of Veal.