+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Saints tonite -- 8/9/2018 -- 6pm --- Expect to see Boston Scott

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Re: Saints tonite -- 8/9/2018 -- 6pm --- Expect to see Boston Scott

I listened to most of the game on the radio -

Zach Strief set professional PxP back 100 years - WWL should be ashamed of their decision

Duece is such a great color guy, he deserves someone professional in the booth with him
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Duece is such a great color guy, he deserves someone professional in the booth with him
    What's Archie up to these days?

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    I listened to most of the game on the radio -

Zach Strief set professional PxP back 100 years - WWL should be ashamed of their decision

Yeah, I listened to a little at the end of the game, and it didn't sound good. I love Deuce but he needs someone better to play off of. The whole thing sounded bad last night.

Champ The Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond reputeThe Historian has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by detltu View Post
    Yeah, I listened to a little at the end of the game, and it didn't sound good. I love Deuce but he needs someone better to play off of. The whole thing sounded bad last night.
    I didn't hear the radio call, but I do know WWL went out on a limb with their decision to go with Zach. Nearly 70% of the station's revenue is from their Saints coverage. Hiring someone with no experience is taking a tremendous risk with the future of the station.

Also, both Tim Brando and Joel Myers wanted that job and could have been in the booth doing Saints play by play for a decade or more.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

What an amazing journey to the NFL for Boston Scott! He got drafted even have played behind our feature back. We are lucky that we land walk-ons like him and Hunter Lee, high character guys with great talent.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    What an amazing journey to the NFL for Boston Scott! He got drafted even have played behind our feature back. We are lucky that we land walk-ons like him and Hunter Lee, high character guys with great talent.
    Yep!

Boston Scott has already won over most Saints' fans. His story of his medical issues, how he never gave up on his dream to play football, and his humble attitude makes him a winner with fans. My cousins down that way have Facebook messaged me giving me credit for Scott, just because I also went to Tech. As if I had something to do with any of it. But those same cousins are also huge LSU fans, so we'll see if they are singing Tech's praises on 9/23.

In many ways, Scott is the typical Sean Payton find. Think of Pierre Thomas (undrafted out of Illinois), and Marcus Colston, 7th round out of Hofstra, and Lance Moore (undrafted out of Toledo), and even Jimmy Graham, more of a basketball player than football in college. And there are many others. Payton can find those hidden gems. And while most of us, who watched Scott develop in Ruston, are not surprised, one can readily understand why the average NFL fan would say...Boston who?

I don't want to jinx him. But, he's already accomplished so much.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    Yep!

Boston Scott has already won over most Saints' fans. His story of his medical issues, how he never gave up on his dream to play football, and his humble attitude makes him a winner with fans. My cousins down that way have Facebook messaged me giving me credit for Scott, just because I also went to Tech. As if I had something to do with any of it. But those same cousins are also huge LSU fans, so we'll see if they are singing Tech's praises on 9/23.

In many ways, Scott is the typical Sean Payton find. Think of Pierre Thomas (undrafted out of Illinois), and Marcus Colston, 7th round out of Hofstra, and Lance Moore (undrafted out of Toledo), and even Jimmy Graham, more of a basketball player than football in college. And there are many others. Payton can find those hidden gems. And while most of us, who watched Scott develop in Ruston, are not surprised, one can readily understand why the average NFL fan would say...Boston who?

I don't want to jinx him. But, he's already accomplished so much.
    Now if we could just get him out of that crowded backfield!

Big Dog Saint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant futureSaint Greg has a brilliant future

I’m feeling really good about Boston’s chances now. Tonight he was the primary kick returner and averaged 30 yards per return. Looked good running and receiving but trying to make it as the 3rd/4th back special teams will be important. And the other backs he’s competing with aren’t getting any work in the return game.

Dora played a lot for the cardinals and had two fumble recoveries. Cool moment when Dora tackled Boston and they acknowledged one another.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Boston has always checked his ego. Football or not, he will be successful.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

The Saints released Terrance West this morning, making the running back group a little less crowded.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Poor Terrance West. He had to battle against Kenneth Dixon (Ravens) and Boston Scott (Saints).

Puppy kbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nicekbm86 is just really nice kbm86's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Poor Terrance West. He had to battle against Kenneth Dixon (Ravens) and Boston Scott (Saints).
    Speaking of Dixon:
    https://www.baltimoreravens.com/news...rn-to-the-fiel

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kbm86 View Post
    It looks like Kenneth will remain in the NFL for at least one more year.

The Ravens are looking for a third running back to emerge behind starter Alex Collins and Javorius Allen, who also looked good with three carries for 19 yards and two catches for 11 yards (though he also fumbled one handoff). After Monday night’s showing, it appears Dixon has a strong hold on that job and could push for a major offensive role this season.

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread