+ Reply to Thread
Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 412131415 LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Re: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    How 'bout this: A few weeks ago I went into my ESPN3 app to watch a LA Tech game. However, the first page that popped up said, "Click here to save money and accept an annual charge of $52 for the ESPN subscription". I wasn't interested, because it was almost kickoff and I just wanted to get to the Tech game using the $4.99 per month subscription I was already paying for.

Well, THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION! It literally had me stuck on a purgatory page that didn't allow me to advance to my menu of games, etc.... Never mind that I was already paying $4.99 per month for my ESPN3 subscription......it was now forcing me to move to an annual subscription rate, or I wasn't going to get to see the game I was already paying for. So, even though I was already a "subscriber" in good standing, it would NOT give me access to my ESPN3 Gameday subscription account until I ACCEPTED the annual subscription charge of $52.

Obviously, at any other time I would have told ESPN to go hump themselves. But, with Tech literally kicking off at that moment, and me anxious to get to the game, I finally clicked on the annual subscription icon accepting the $52 charge, even though that's not what I wanted to do.

Those Bastards. They knew people like me were likely going to cancel our month-to-month ESPN3 subscriptions at the end of football or basketball season, so they figured out a way to manipulate the game day environment to make us accept something we didn't really want to sign up for.
    I DESPISE ESPN! I rarely watch.

Champ stodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond reputestodgdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    I DESPISE ESPN! I rarely watch.
    I thought if you had ESPN via cable/satellite you received E3 at no additional charge. E+ is different, though, as you have to pay for that. Whatever it is I agree it is a rip off, but what can you do if you want to see Tech play every week.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    I thought if you had ESPN via cable/satellite you received E3 at no additional charge. E+ is different, though, as you have to pay for that. Whatever it is I agree it is a rip off, but what can you do if you want to see Tech play every week.
    IDK. I don't have a sports package through Comcast so I only have ESPN and ESPN2 though my cable provider. I assume I have all the others through my subscription, but I only watch when Tech is playing.

BTW, I don't have to pay extra for the SEC Network or FS1 on Comcast, but I have to pay extra to get CBSSports and ESPNU & News.

Quote Originally Posted by stodgdog View Post
    IDK. I don't have a sports package through Comcast so I only have ESPN and ESPN2 though my cable provider. I assume I have all the others through my subscription, but I only watch when Tech is playing.

BTW, I don't have to pay extra for the SEC Network or FS1 on Comcast, but I have to pay extra to get CBSSports and ESPNU & News.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

How 'bout this: A few weeks ago I went into my ESPN3 app to watch a LA Tech game. However, the first page that popped up said, "Click here to save money and accept an annual charge of $52 for the ESPN subscription". I wasn't interested, because it was almost kickoff and I just wanted to get to the Tech game using the $4.99 per month subscription I was already paying for.

Well, THERE WAS NO OTHER OPTION! It literally had me stuck on a purgatory page that didn't allow me to advance to my menu of games, etc.... Never mind that I was already paying $4.99 per month for my ESPN3 subscription......it was now forcing me to move to an annual subscription rate, or I wasn't going to get to see the game I was already paying for. So, even though I was already a "subscriber" in good standing, it would NOT give me access to my ESPN3 Gameday subscription account until I ACCEPTED the annual subscription charge of $52.

Obviously, at any other time I would have told ESPN to go hump themselves. But, with Tech literally kicking off at that moment, and me anxious to get to the game, I finally clicked on the annual subscription icon accepting the $52 charge, even though that's not what I wanted to do.

Those Bastards. They knew people like me were likely going to cancel our month-to-month ESPN3 subscriptions at the end of football or basketball season, so they figured out a way to manipulate the game day environment to make us accept something we didn't really want to sign up for.
    If you paid for ESPN3 (Rice & UMass) then you got screwed! The Bowling Green game has been our only game so far on ESPN+. The UAB & UTSA games will be on ESPN+. Most of our conference basketball games will be on ESPN+ as well.

When I signed up for plus, I didn't have trouble setting up the monthly pay.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    If you paid for ESPN3 (Rice & UMass) then you got screwed! The Bowling Green game has been our only game so far on ESPN+. The UAB & UTSA games will be on ESPN+. Most of our conference basketball games will be on ESPN+ as well.

When I signed up for plus, I didn't have trouble setting up the monthly pay.
    You missed the point. I didn't have any trouble setting up "monthly pay" either. I set it up last year. And I've been paying $4.99 per month ever since. But when I actually went to USE the subscription this season, BOOM!! I couldn't get past the page mentioned above which forced me to move to an annual plan.

When I started this story I knew this was going to be difficult for some people to understand.

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

You missed the point. I didn't have any trouble setting up "monthly pay" either. I set it up last year. And I've been paying $4.99 per month ever since. But when I actually went to USE the subscription this season, BOOM!! I couldn't get past the page mentioned above which forced me to move to an annual plan.

When I started this story I knew this was going to be difficult for some people to understand.
    I was joking around because you stated you were paying for ESPN3 - which you should not have to pay for as it comes with internet service or cable subscription.

I also was commenting that I didn't have trouble restarting mine

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

sportdawg isn't the sharpest crayon in the box

Champ FriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond reputeFriscoDawg has a reputation beyond repute

UTEP game DirecTV channel for SportsPack subscribers is 792.

Hunter Lee's Hero HogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond reputeHogDawg has a reputation beyond repute HogDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    sportdawg isn't the sharpest crayon in the box
    Hey....none of us are. That's why we're here, there's something wrong with us!

Bulldog LT2 is an unknown

How do I watch today's game on Stadium Facebook?

Big Dog Rama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant futureRama Jama has a brilliant future Rama Jama's Avatar

I'm on Facebook, stadium, cant find the game? Anyone? Bueller??

Champ JuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond reputeJuBru has a reputation beyond repute JuBru's Avatar

I hate Stadium, Facebook, and this deal.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by JuBru View Post
    I hate Stadium, Facebook, and this deal.
    Works fine for me.

+ Reply to Thread