+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

Re: 2018: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

Watching the PV A&M @ Rice game online. The ESPN+ high def video looks GREAT, no buffering or pixilation, and it is only $49.99/year if you get the annual subscription.

Rice 7 - PVAM 0 1st Qtr
    Rice 19 - PVAM 21 Half Time
    Rice's DBs are so slow. The PV receivers are eating them up on long passes.

Rice 26 - PVAM 28 4th Qtr
    Rice 28 - PVAM 28 (a bad snap over the PV punter's head and out of the end zone tied the score) lol

Rice wins on a FG from the 5 with 1 second left. We saw enough of that last year- Rice is in serious trouble in 2018.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

CBS SD off to a rip-roaring start with no audio for Hawaii vs Colorado State.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Watching the PV A&M @ Rice game online. The ESPN+ high def video looks GREAT, no buffering or pixilation, and it is only $49.99/year if you get the annual subscription.

Rice 7 - PVAM 0 1st Qtr
    Rice 19 - PVAM 21 Half Time
    Rice's DBs are so slow. The PV receivers are eating them up on long passes.

Rice 26 - PVAM 28 4th Qtr
    Rice 28 - PVAM 28 (a bad snap over the PV punter's head and out of the end zone tied the score) lol

Rice wins on a FG from the 5 with 1 second left. We saw enough of that last year- Rice is in serious trouble in 2018.
    I finally have the opportunity to go to all the Tech home games this year without having to work. The weekend of the rice game I didn’t even request off. They’re so awful it won’t even be fun.

2004 and 2010-2011 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion DogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond reputeDogsWin has a reputation beyond repute DogsWin's Avatar

You're right. Rice is back to '3 yards and a cloud of dust' offense again. They have a big 240 lb RB/FB and they ran him 30 times! He left the game gassed and injured in the 4th qtr. PV's 6'-4" 225 transfer WR from Oregon had a highlight film against the Rice DBs.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Us old farts living in the country are out of luck. Just 2 or 3 years ago I was able to see at least 2 out 3 Tech football games on satellite TV.
    I did the ESPN plus deal on my iPad mini - worked better than expected not too much buffering

I figure for $60 a year it's worth the expenditure
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I tried out ESPN+ for the Rice game, and the buffering was bad at times on my Apple TV. Give me real TV over streaming every day of the week.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Just signed up for the one month free trial and watched a little of the replay of a game from last year to make sure it was working. It was. I will have to play it through my desk top to my TV but that will be fine.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Tech77 View Post
    Us old farts living in the country are out of luck. Just 2 or 3 years ago I was able to see at least 2 out 3 Tech football games on satellite TV.
    Do your have a desk top or even a laptop and the internet? You can just hook your TV up to either computer using an HDMI cable and choose Digital TV on you computer video output options. I have been doing that for years for ESPN3 and last year for YouTube.

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Houston Techsan View Post
    Do your have a desk top or even a laptop and the internet? You can just hook your TV up to either computer using an HDMI cable and choose Digital TV on you computer video output options. I have been doing that for years for ESPN3 and last year for YouTube.
    I think the point Tech77 was making was that hicks out in the boogerwoods dont have sufficient internet to properly stream a game to begin with.

Administrator Dwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond reputeDwayne From Minden has a reputation beyond repute Dwayne From Minden's Avatar
    The Southwest Side of Beautiful Lake Claiborne

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I think the point Tech77 was making was that hicks out in the boogerwoods dont have sufficient internet to properly stream a game to begin with.
    Most city folks don't get that...
    ''Don't be a bad dagh..."

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dwayne From Minden View Post
    Most city folks don't get that...
    I'm so 'woke'

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    I tried out ESPN+ for the Rice game, and the buffering was bad at times on my Apple TV. Give me real TV over streaming every day of the week.
    Your problem wasn't with ESPN+. I watched that entire game on my HDTV via laptop and never had a single second of buffering or pixilation. It was high definition and looked superb!

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DogsWin View Post
    Your problem wasn't with ESPN+. I watched that entire game on my HDTV via laptop and never had a single second of buffering or pixilation. It was high definition and looked superb!
    Yep. Comcast/Xfinity is HORRIBLE here in WM. I've heard Suddenlink is worse.

Champ Dawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant futureDawg Fan has a brilliant future Dawg Fan's Avatar

Has anyone figured out how to "cast" CUSA-TV through a Roku from a mobile phone? I've tried several apps without success. I've only had a Roku for a few days. It worked good for ESPN+ during the Rice game.

If I can't get CUSA-TV to work with the Roku, I'll either watch games on my laptop or run an HDMI cable from my laptop to the TV. I know I don't need CUSA-TV for football, but I will need it for basketball and baseball.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I saw where someone said that + had basketball also.

+ Reply to Thread