+ Reply to Thread
Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Re: 2018: How to Watch Louisiana Tech Football

For some reason ESPN+ isn't available via Playstation 4 - not sure about Xbox. Luckily we have plenty of Rokus to watch it on.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by sportdawg View Post
    For some reason ESPN+ isn't available via Playstation 4 - not sure about Xbox. Luckily we have plenty of Rokus to watch it on.
    Were able to tune in to more than one device at a time?

Moderator & 2008 NFL Survivor Contest Champion sportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond reputesportdawg has a reputation beyond repute sportdawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    didn't try

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

We were. Had it on a Fire Stick and an iPad. Worked well...except that the audio was crystal clear.

I don't know if S. Alabama's was done in house or if they used a production company. If it was a production company, I'd ask for my $$$ back. No play clock. Down and distance was rarely updated (correctly).

I know it costs $$$, but I hope we use a production company. I don't know why we didn't get these games distributed on CW like we did last year.

Looks like we'll have a production crew. These guys worked the NSU game last year.
    Butch Alsandor@ButchAlsandor 7h7 hours agoMore

Always a pleasure to join @LaSportsHall member Lyn Rollins in the booth. We will have the call for @LATechFB vs @SouthernUsports on ESPN+ Saturday in Ruston. @ConferenceUSA @theswac

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

I don't know if S. Alabama's was done in house or if they used a production company. If it was a production company, I'd ask for my $$$ back. No play clock. Down and distance was rarely updated (correctly).

I know it costs $$$, but I hope we use a production company. I don't know why we didn't get these games distributed on CW like we did last year.
    South Alabama's was done in house. I looked them up after the game because they were so bad and they all work for South Alabama including the sideline reporter.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by deb025 View Post
    South Alabama's was done in house. I looked them up after the game because they were so bad and they all work for South Alabama including the sideline reporter.
    She was a jewel!

Varsity Bulldog deb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her gamedeb025 is on top of his/her game

Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    She was a jewel!
    Lol! I know, she was so bad I felt pity for her. She needs plenty of practice. I'm hoping that was her first game to work.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

Lol! I know, she was so bad I felt pity for her. She needs plenty of practice. I'm hoping that was her first game to work.
    Is she related to J’Mar? If so, could have been her 15th game.

Champ Dawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond reputeDawg06 has a reputation beyond repute Dawg06's Avatar

I suppose we were just trying to get a reliable source to stream our games.

I was told you can only watch ESPN+ on one device at a time per account.
    Quote Originally Posted by johnnylightnin View Post
    We were. Had it on a Fire Stick and an iPad. Worked well...except that the audio was crystal clear.
    I streamed it on three different devices (Apple TV, Fire Stick, and iPhone), and it worked just fine. No buffering or blurry issues like I had for Rice the previous week.

I muted South Al's broadcast and hooked my speakers up to my iPad with the TuneIn app streaming and synced with Dave and Teddy.

The ESPN+ FAQs say that you can have up to 5 simultaneous streams per account.

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

The side line reporter was from Alabama. Nah. You couldn't tell by her accent. LOL. I don't believe I have heard a drawl like that in many years.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post

I muted South Al's broadcast and hooked my speakers up to my iPad with the TuneIn app streaming and synced with Dave and Teddy.

The ESPN+ FAQs say that you can have up to 5 simultaneous streams per account.
    Great news! I'll sure do this next time.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

My thoughts of their crew. The entire production was bad (not the worst I've seen, but bad).

They couldn't keep track or manage the score bug with the down and distance.
    The crew didn't have clean intro and outros. Many times they would sit there and are not cued in that they are live on the air.
    Technical difficulties like muted mic while live.
    The board operator would at times switch to a camera man that isn't ready.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

As far as the ESPN+ platform, it's great. I streamed from my Amazon Fire TV (xfinity 100mbps DL speed) and experienced zero buffering or interruptions. It was a constant HD stream. ESPN did a good job with their streaming platform. I remember back in the days experiencing lags and buffering.

+ Reply to Thread