+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: What happened with Wren?

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Re: What happened with Wren?

I miss Ruston all the time. I met the best people there. There’s something about the place you grew up. I was raised in minden and left at 18 for Tech. The next 4 years, I really grew up. I met different people and learned how to think for myself and prioritize what I want. When I go back I drive around town and kinda re-live some things.

Champ detltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond reputedetltu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    I miss Ruston all the time. I met the best people there. There’s something about the place you grew up. I was raised in minden and left at 18 for Tech. The next 4 years, I really grew up. I met different people and learned how to think for myself and prioritize what I want. When I go back I drive around town and kinda re-live some things.
    I'm the same way. I miss Ruston and would love to move back some day.

Champ LATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond reputeLATechBanjo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by garddawg View Post
    I keep telling people that going to Tech and Ruston is like going to Summer Camp the other Nine months of the year. You have to learn a brand new Social network and build friendships. We know that a lot of new kids can't handle the shock.

People would ask me 'Ruston was dry, what did you do?' Then I would tell them about the things we did like get together at someone's apartment, go to Funroe, go to Wil-Mart (moment of silence) or out in the woods etc and have all these stories and how I know all these people to this day.

Then sometimes those same people who asked would say kind of regrettably 'Oh, I just went to the bars in my town but we never did anything like that'.
    This is really good.

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Minden to Ruston is a little different than DFW metroplex to Ruston....Ruston is an upgrade from Minden . I'm sure the red dots will follow....

Champ eagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to beholdeagle2180 is a splendid one to behold

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Dawg View Post
    Nah you old people

Ruston is boring if all you're looking to do is get into trouble. I never had any problem having a good time.
    Yep, A guy from DFW wouldn't want to enjoy Top Golf, Dave and Buster's, a decent round of mini golf, go-karts, multitude of parks, reservoirs…….it's all about bars and alcohol! And yes the high school cafeteria he attended had more food choices than La Tech! But yet we fuss when DD says we sucked when he arrived! We are better but still have a ways to go! Come on Dawgs let's keep moving forward! It will take the entire community of Ruston and La Tech to succeed! We have an unbelievable amount of valuable assets
    (graduates). We can make it happen. Go Dawgs!

Quote Originally Posted by HogDawg View Post
    Wren was LA Tech's prized recruit this past winter from Dallas/Mesquite Horn. He's a 6-3, 210, WR with talent out the azz. Top 50 player in the state of Texas. Wren was originally recruited HARD by Arkansas and was committed to Arkansas. But, he flipped to us when Arkansas had the coaching change in December.

This is truly a sad day at LA Tech. I hate to see this happen worse than any other recruit from this year's recruiting class. But as someone else mentioned, Wren sure didn't give it much time. We're still less than 2 weeks into fall camp.
    HD, when you moving back to Homer? It has so much to offer over McKinney and Franklin.....comeback to your roots! You can eat at Moon's, Port au Prince, and Griff's.....

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

The kid went to Horn High (mesquite, tx). The town isn't that nice, actually it sorta sucks. I visit every few months to visit family. We would have to drive to Forney for decent breakfast.

Ruston > Mesquite

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    The kid went to Horn High (mesquite, tx). The town isn't that nice, actually it sorta sucks. I visit every few months to visit family. We would have to drive to Forney for decent breakfast.

Ruston > Mesquite
    Really? What’s available within 30minute drive from Mesquite vs. a 30 minute drive from Ruston?
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 08-23-2018 at 12:27 PM.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Ruston has La Tech football... so Ruston >>> most cities

Quote Originally Posted by qng001 View Post
    Really? What’s available within 30minute drive from Mesquite vs. a 30 minute drive from Ruston?
    Monroe and Minden have so much to offer...Luigis’s in Arcadia with spaghetti night is the bomb!
    Last edited by DocMarvin362; 08-23-2018 at 12:27 PM.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    HD, when you moving back to Homer? It has so much to offer over McKinney and Franklin.....comeback to your roots! You can eat at Moon's, Port au Prince, and Griff's.....
    Any city without a Griff's is automatically worse than one so blessed.

Any city without a Griff's is automatically worse than one so blessed.
    Braum’s is better than Griff’s they even have orange and rainbow sherbet! ��

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by eagle2180 View Post
    Braum’s is better than Griff’s they even have orange and rainbow sherbet! ��
    You will hang for heresy but I admit the sherbet is good.

You will hang for heresy but I admit the sherbet is good.
    When Griff’s and Baskin Robbins join forces they will be better than Braum’s, until then Braum’s is the GOAT! Probably the whole reason Wren left in the first place, there wasn’t a Braum’s!

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Who goes to Braum’s for sherbert?

+ Reply to Thread