+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Saints Sucked but...

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Re: Saints Sucked but...

Saints REALLY suck!

When that jerkweed Gillesilly dude first went in, the one who undeservingly got Boston's spot, I put the gris gris on him. Man! his first touch, he fumbles for a return-6! Karma is beotch. Of course Payton doesn't think his chit stinks and he can do no wrong. Brees too.

There's a poster on this forum who sung the praises of Gillesllly being signed, and said Boston WOULD NEVER MAKE A 53-MAN-ROSTER. Well, now Boston knows what it takes....just fumble on your very touch.

Just turned in back on....48-32...what happened to the Saint's great defense?

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

That defense looked unbelievably bad. They can't win by outscoring opponents any more. I fear 8-8 is the best Saints fans can expect this season. In other news, I hope the Ravens stop running Dixon or he is going to be a big waiver add this week in fantasy. Collins may have already fumbled himself out of a job.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

They said 48 matches the Bucs all-time scoring mark for a game. That's not really a lot, not in the NFL. So, when they lined up for the game-clinching FG I put the gris gris on their kicker. It worked! When the Bucs started out 0-26 at the beginning of their franchise, they finally won...yes, against the Saints! Sheeesh! Didn't want them setting a new scoring mark against the Saints too.

SUCK!!!

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    That defense looked unbelievably bad. They can't win by outscoring opponents any more. I fear 8-8 is the best Saints fans can expect this season. In other news, I hope the Ravens stop running Dixon or he is going to be a big waiver add this week in fantasy. Collins may have already fumbled himself out of a job.
    I leave Dixon on my bench because that's where duds turn into stars overnight.

+ Reply to Thread