+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dixon getting a lot of snaps with the first team

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Dixon getting a lot of snaps with the first team

I think he makes the roster. Given they are having Buck Allen and KD fight for the #2 spot they seem to be set on Alex Collins.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

Re: Dixon getting a lot of snaps with the first team

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    I think he makes the roster. Given they are having Buck Allen and KD fight for the #2 spot they seem to be set on Alex Collins.
    I think he makes it too. I dont see a reason why he wouldnt. He actually looks healthy for the first time in forever. Good burst when he's actually been given room to work with. The OL Baltimore has out there tonight is meh at best.

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

There seems to be two camps of thought about KD. 1) He is fighting for a roster spot 2) He is going to challenge Collins for #1. I lean towards #2 but I am totally biased. I am drafting him late in fantasy drafts because I think he has a shot to be a versatile 3 down Top 15 back if he can get to the #1 spot. I think the Baltimore offense actually has a chance to improve somewhat this year. Their WR's are a better group this year and they are looking good in camp.

Champ Built4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond reputeBuilt4Speed has a reputation beyond repute Built4Speed's Avatar

He has a lot of work to do to unseat Collins as the #1. His injury history and the suspension for PEDs is a huge hurdle, but he can do it if he produces. I'm kinda in between camps 1 and 2 as you described. I think he has a roster spot, but he's going to have to show out to get more than a handful of touches per game.

Agreed on BAL's WRs thoigh, they have a chance to be legit. Just a matter of their OL giving Flacco (or Jackson) time to throw. They definitely have the skill players available to be dangerous.

+ Reply to Thread