+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: 2018 Schedule Wallpaper

Champ Champ967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond reputeChamp967 has a reputation beyond repute Champ967's Avatar

Re: 2018 Schedule Wallpaper

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    It's horrible and a horrible marketing tool for ticket sales. Our people try to guilt our alum into into buying tickets with that lame, over used slogan, that our own AD ignores when leaving games.
    I dont prefer it.

But it's no worse than R U Blue? or #HIGHOCTANE

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Champ967 View Post
    I dont prefer it.

But it's no worse than R U Blue? or #HIGHOCTANE
    "This is Tech Country" was the best ever, but we were offending Northeast and we can't do that.

2005 Bowl Confidence Contest Champion LaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the roughLaTechRandy is a jewel in the rough LaTechRandy's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dawg06 View Post
    OK, gotcha. I was just looking at the big one in the middle.

Here's another wallpaper from gtpdd:

USA date should be in red (road game)

Puppy ntruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her gamentruppel is on top of his/her game ntruppel's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by LaTechRandy View Post
    USA date should be in red (road game)
    I made this wallpaper, and you're right. Somehow I missed that. Here's an updated version:

Bulldog DD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her gameDD Dawg is on top of his/her game

Its really lame!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

+ Reply to Thread