+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Talking Tech with Teddy Allen

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Talking Tech with Teddy Allen

Saw this on Facebook & gave it a listen. Teddy interviews Coach Joe Sloan. Great insight going into this first game. About 30 minutes long and worth the time:

https://art19.com/shows/talking-tech-with-teddy

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

Re: Talking Tech with Teddy Allen

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Totally missed the thread. Admins can kill this one if they want.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Izzy Tucker! Ya gotta luv some Raider Pride!

Listening to Coach Sloan got me fired up. Anything less than 14-0 and I'm gonna be disappointed!

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

New episode released 9/7

Teddy is Talkin' with Coach John Causey!

Champ weunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud ofweunice has much to be proud of weunice's Avatar

Just added this to my podcast rotation.

It might be coincidence BUT ISTM podcasts are getting a lot of talk on message boards these days ... I spent a lot of time on the road recently. I picked up a fantasy football podcast to fill the drive with and was 1) impressed with the depth of the content and the 2) better percentage of advertising time vs. content time (a little to a lot). After listening to that, I cannot stomach the radio. There are just better things I can fill my time with. I know more people listen to radio than just about anything else but the viewership bleeding that we are seeing on TV is about to hit radio. It is just a matter of time.

65's Top 10 Worthless Poster Blue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond reputeBlue Dawg has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by weunice View Post
    Just added this to my podcast rotation.

It might be coincidence BUT ISTM podcasts are getting a lot of talk on message boards these days ... I spent a lot of time on the road recently. I picked up a fantasy football podcast to fill the drive with and was 1) impressed with the depth of the content and the 2) better percentage of advertising time vs. content time (a little to a lot). After listening to that, I cannot stomach the radio. There are just better things I can fill my time with. I know more people listen to radio than just about anything else but the viewership bleeding that we are seeing on TV is about to hit radio. It is just a matter of time.
    I never was much for talk radio but I listen to tons of podcasts on many subjects. Plus, I can listen on my schedule, not the stations.

+ Reply to Thread