+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Recording of Inside Bulldog Football?

Champ 96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough96bulldog is a jewel in the rough 96bulldog's Avatar

Frown Recording of Inside Bulldog Football?

I usually listen to Inside Bulldog Football the next day while I work -- but this year I can't find it anywhere! I have looked at Red Peach Sports and LaTechSports on Soundcloud, on the LaTech X and Red Sports Media apps on my phone, and a few other places. Does anyone know where I can find it so I can hear what's going on for this weekend's game?

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

Re: Recording of Inside Bulldog Football?

It appears that we have dropped a feature many used.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

I called the other day to ask about a podcast with a Luke McCown interview. They told me they are having their website worked on and podcast would be up before long. Don't know how long that might be though.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 96bulldog View Post
    I usually listen to Inside Bulldog Football the next day while I work -- but this year I can't find it anywhere! I have looked at Red Peach Sports and LaTechSports on Soundcloud, on the LaTech X and Red Sports Media apps on my phone, and a few other places. Does anyone know where I can find it so I can hear what's going on for this weekend's game?
    Did we have an "Inside Bulldog Football" this week? I don't think we did. If we did, it was NOT advertised on the station that carries it. I doubt our HC had time to give the fans a few minutes of his canned speech that he usually begins several days before the game, SOS for several days, then he preps for another one after the game, then the SOS for several days after the loss or win. Our coach is not here to sell tickets so don't expect him to do anything outside of what our goofball AD requires him to do. "Ever Loyal Be" to the coach and AD, but not our loyal fans who get treated like crap.

Champ Tech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant futureTech52 has a brilliant future Tech52's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Did we have an "Inside Bulldog Football" this week? I don't think we did. If we did, it was NOT advertised on the station that carries it. I doubt our HC had time to give the fans a few minutes of his canned speech that he usually begins several days before the game, SOS for several days, then he preps for another one after the game, then the SOS for several days after the loss or win. Our coach is not here to sell tickets so don't expect him to do anything outside of what our goofball AD requires him to do. "Ever Loyal Be" to the coach and AD, but not our loyal fans who get treated like crap.
    Yes, they did. I saw posts about it on social media.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Tech52 View Post
    Yes, they did. I saw posts about it on social media.
    Did you hear it being advertised on 99.7?

Champ OLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond reputeOLDBLUE has a reputation beyond repute

Should be on Cox Sports (CST) today 6P-7, I believe

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by OLDBLUE View Post
    Should be on Cox Sports (CST) today 6P-7, I believe
    Was listed, but it's the Arkansas coach's show instead.

2004 BB&B Pick 'Em Contest Champion Bone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant futureBone_afide_Dawg has a brilliant future Bone_afide_Dawg's Avatar

Complete disappointment expecting to see Tech pre-season and CST airs Arkansas football. Piss-off supreme!

Champ bleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to beholdbleudog is a splendid one to behold bleudog's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    https://latechsports.com/news/2018/8...es-monday.aspx

Yeah, I guess all the fans should be mind readers.

+ Reply to Thread