+ Reply to Thread

Thread: College Football Pick'em Contest

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

College Football Pick'em Contest

https://football.fantasysports.yahoo...ster/joingroup

Group: 10745
    Pass: latechbbb

It is college football pick'em time again. This is the contest sportdawg sets up every year for us. He is out of town without this week and only has his cell, so I am just starting the thread for him. So get signed up and get your picks in. Good luck. Should be fun.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Re: College Football Pick'em Contest

Bump. First game is 6pm Friday.

Congrats to Bulldog Legacy. I am proud of you son! If I had to lose to someone I am glad it was you. Myself and most everyone else has been following football longer than you have been breathing air, yet you beat us all and won. Great job!

Champ LEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud ofLEEDAWG has much to be proud of LEEDAWG's Avatar

I LOST AGAIN!!!!

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I stopped participating in these pick-ems because I found I was rooting for my picks, rather than the team I preferred to win the game. Like, I picked LSU in bowl games in the past, because I honestly thought they would win that game. But, if they got behind, or were nursing a small lead, I found I was glad when they made plays. I remember saying to myself, "Am I nuts!???"

So, just suffice it so say, that if I chose to play, I would most likely win the contest...and you can trust me on that.

Quote Originally Posted by dawg80 View Post
    I stopped participating in these pick-ems because I found I was rooting for my picks, rather than the team I preferred to win the game. Like, I picked LSU in bowl games in the past, because I honestly thought they would win that game. But, if they got behind, or were nursing a small lead, I found I was glad when they made plays. I remember saying to myself, "Am I nuts!???"

So, just suffice it so say, that if I chose to play, I would most likely win the contest...and you can trust me on that.
    We can find a way to monitize this thing simply enough. Nothing big say $20 a person. You know just to make it worth your while. Say perhaps for bowl season?

Bulldog Legacy will not be able to play being a minor, so everyone would have a chance that way. Plus he is too caught up in high school soccer season to really participate.

+ Reply to Thread