+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 9 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Hybrid View

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Glad I never owned anything with Nike on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/s...nick-nike.html

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Glad I never owned anything with Nike on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/s...nick-nike.html
    No, I'm buying more, don't be ignorant bud.

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    So, you approve of a thug representing nike?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    So, you approve of a thug representing nike?

A thug? What thug behavior are you referring to?
    I approve of all people of any color the right to peaceful protest in this country.
    I come from a military family, dad was a Combat Controller in the Air Force and two uncles were Seals. I have no problem with Nike or Colin.
    Oh and my mother is currently a Cop and Grandfather served in World War II. Also a slew of cousins that are previous military or still currently serving.
    Please explain the thug reference and your outrage.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I approve of all people of any color the right to peaceful protest in this country.
    I come from a military family, dad was a Combat Controller in the Air Force and two uncles were Seals. I have no problem with Nike or Colin.
    Please explain the thug reference.
    It is and always was the wrong place and time for their "protest". Just really stupid.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

No. I have the ability to think for myself, and I understand that a company spokesperson has nothing to do with the clothing I wear. I'm glad this warranted a thread on the football board.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It is and always was the wrong place and time for their "protest". Just really stupid.

Why? Do you think it would have been more effective for players to protest at home? Who would have seen that?

Like the saying:
    If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Champ Dogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond reputeDogsince65 has a reputation beyond repute Dogsince65's Avatar

Oh and my mother is currently a Cop and Grandfather served in World War II. Also a slew of cousins that are previous military or still currently serving.
    Please explain the thug reference and your outrage.
    let it go-- I am on your side. My dad did 2 tours Vietnam and 2 Korea . 21 gun salute ( actually 6) at funeral --Silver Stars -2 Bronze stars - pilot in Air Force for 25 years . while I was at Tech we had the Vietnam war and I was so pissed off my dad told me "that what we are fighting for--freedom of speech" --. I spent my weekend at the WW2 memorial in NO. I contribute annually and frustrated that millions of Americans -black and white-gave their life for America-- I personally see this as insult to those who gave their life for us. That said I have a preference for Under Armour -- NFL blew it on this issue but most teams have 52-60 players , coaches etc stand -- why worry about a handful of folks who think insulting the Flag etc etc--

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Interesting that he is ignorant for having an opinion that differs from you.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Interesting that he is ignorant for having an opinion that differs from you.
    I totally respect his decision to not support Nike or Colin, I have no issues with that, but I would like to understand the thug reference.

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

I totally respect his decision to not support Nike or Colin, I have no issues with that, but I would like to understand the thug reference.
    You respect his decision, but you called him ignorant the first post you made.

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    You respect his decision, but you called him ignorant the first post you made.
    Yes that is correct, I respect his opinion just like my opinion should be also respected. Hell I'm still waiting on him to clarify the thug reference.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Unless he changed his first message, there was no "thug" reference included in the first message. I seriously don't care what you do or who you support. I do believe all of us have the right to vote with our money though- and for whatever reason. Whatever you want to call him, he is disrespectful of our country and not someone that is a hero in my mind- or anyone I would ever support. He single handedly cured me from ever watching the NFL.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Unless he changed his first message, there was no "thug" reference included in the first message. I seriously don't care what you do or who you support. I do believe all of us have the right to vote with our money though- and for whatever reason. Whatever you want to call him, he is disrespectful of our country and not someone that is a hero in my mind- or anyone I would ever support. He single handedly cured me from ever watching the NFL.

Guess you chose not to read his second message, but hey you have your opinion which is fine, I have mine.
    I support all people of every back ground including you, but I'm not seeing the disrespect from Colin, what he is doing is actually very American.
    Fighting for what he believes in, I support that, I support him. If that makes you upset or uncomfortable then I suggest you look in the mirror and figure out the root cause that is causing you to be upset.

Varsity Bulldog Kodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the roughKodawg is a jewel in the rough

You aren't the only one that will be buying more.

+ Reply to Thread