+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    That is your argument? Some vets aren't offended? The vast majority of them are. I do know there has been over 1,000 shootings in Chicago since Memorial Day. Why don't you get behind making changes in that community. Try to think for yourself.
    No one supports what is happening in Chicago, you kill someone then you should be held accountable for your actions, white, black, blue, green.
    What Colin is protesting is the killings of unarmed people and no one is being held accountable for this. You know exactly what it is man. Your deflection doesn't work on me.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    That's the most craziest thing I have heard on this board. You pulling the race card now? Running out of answers huh.
    I support him not because he is black but because he has a valid point. The treatment of black and brown people in this country is extreme and you know it.
    How many examples of videos do you need to see that. I do believe that both sides need to do better to build the relationship.
    I don't side with one side of people because of race. That has never been who I am. I support fairness for all people, if you can't understand that then I'm not sure what to tell you.
    Pretty sure I am not allowed to play the race card. Yes, the treatment of black people by other black people is extreme. As stated by the Chicago stat I put up. That is a cause you should get behind, but you won't try to fix that problem. It doesn't fit your political agenda and the media can't make any money helping that community. Think for yourself. Don't be a sheep.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

What Colin is protesting is the killings of unarmed people and no one is being held accountable for this. You know exactly what it is man. Your deflection doesn't work on me.
    No the ones he was protesting were proven false. Then he started with all the false statistics.

You got proof he was right?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Pretty sure I am not allowed to play the race card. Yes, the treatment of black people by other black people is extreme. As stated by the Chicago stat I put up. That is a cause you should get behind, but you won't try to fix that problem. It doesn't fit your political agenda and the media can't make any money helping that community. Think for yourself. Don't be a sheep.

I have no agenda, just fairness for all. You're the biggest sheep of them all. Like I said, your deflection doesn't work on me.

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    No the ones he was protesting were proven false. Then he started with all the false statistics.

You got proof he was right?

So think all of them deserved to lose there life? wow
    Yes he was right to kneel.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

I have no agenda, just fairness for all. You're the biggest sheep of them all. Like I said, your deflection doesn't work on me.
    Terence,

You haven't made a single point good or bad in any of your posts.

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

Not a judgement, but a fact. You only support this movement because he is black like you.
    That is a racist thing to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    That is a racist thing to say.
    It is? Who said?

You only took part of my quote. Do you work for CNN?

Dawg Adamant Argument Czar Guisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond reputeGuisslapp has a reputation beyond repute Guisslapp's Avatar

It is? Who said?

You only took part of my quote. Do you work for CNN?
    Well, the other sentence of your post was also racist, but in a more white supremacist sort of way in that you were suggesting that - unlike black people agree with ideas because they are what other black people think (the part of your white I captured originally), white people tend to have differing opinions. Did you really think the rest of your post made the part I quoted any better?

Just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that your quote posited a racist point of view.

All white people don't support ideas because other white people came up with them. I certainly don't just look at race, but you do.
    I copied the “white people are better than black people” part of your post if that makes you feel any better. The “I am better than you” final sentence was a nice touch, to make your previous racist statements all the more personal.

Quote Originally Posted by Guisslapp View Post
    Well, the other sentence of your post was also racist, but in a more white supremacist sort of way in that you were suggesting that - unlike black people agree with ideas because they are what other black people think (the part of your white I captured originally), white people tend to have differing opinions. Did you really think the rest of your post made the part I quoted any better?

Just wanted to draw your attention to the fact that your quote posited a racist point of view.
    Yes, I think you deciphered what I was trying to say quite well. So, basically anything that has to do with race is racist. Got it. The PC world we live in.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

So think all of them deserved to lose there life? wow
    Yes he was right to kneel.
    What I thought. Just generalize the situations. Stats and courts show you, Kapernick, along with over 50% of America are easily indoctrinated.

Yes, I think you deciphered what I was trying to say quite well. So, basically anything that has to do with race is racist. Got it. The PC world we live in.
    Saying that black people think a certain way because they are black is racist and always has been racist. Saying that you are capable of thinking differently (and better) because you are white is a white supremacist viewpoint.

That is not a function of “the PC world we live in”. You may have been able get away with saying such a racist thing in the past without getting called on it, but we have progressed at least somewhat.

Champ DJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond reputeDJDAWG has a reputation beyond repute

HEAVY SIGH....There is no such thing as freedom of speech, as in the freedom to speak as you wish at your job. Freedom of Speech simply means that the GOVERNMENT will not try to limit or prohibit you to speak your mind. YOUR EMPLOYER CAN AND WILL LIMIT YOUR ABILITY TO SPEAK FREELY IN YOUR JOB ENVIRONMENT. It happens ALL OF THE TIME!!!!

NFL players DO NOT HAVE FREEDOM OF SPEECH from their employer!!!!!

READ AND UNDERSTAND THE CONSTITUTION, IDIOTS !!!!!

Champ Houston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond reputeHouston Techsan has a reputation beyond repute

Yes. The Bill of Rights amendments begin "Congress shall make no law ...". This phrase has been interpreted over the years to mean any government entity - State, county, municipal, public schools, etc., but never private individuals or corporations.

+ Reply to Thread