+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Glad I never owned anything with Nike on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/s...nick-nike.html

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Glad I never owned anything with Nike on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/s...nick-nike.html
    No, I'm buying more, don't be ignorant bud.

Champ Rooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond reputeRooster has a reputation beyond repute Rooster's Avatar

I've only buy Adidas anyway since they are TECH
    “Ability is what you're capable of doing. Motivation determines what you do. Attitude determines how well you do it.”
    Lou Holtz - Football Coach

"A government big enough to give you everything you want, is strong enough to take everything you have." - Thomas Jefferson

"Bring back the rotary phone so we don't have to press 1 for English."
    www.casadice.com

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    So, you approve of a thug representing nike?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

So, you approve of a thug representing nike?

A thug? What thug behavior are you referring to?
    I approve of all people of any color the right to peaceful protest in this country.
    I come from a military family, dad was a Combat Controller in the Air Force and two uncles were Seals. I have no problem with Nike or Colin.
    Oh and my mother is currently a Cop and Grandfather served in World War II. Also a slew of cousins that are previous military or still currently serving.
    Please explain the thug reference and your outrage.

Administrator qng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond reputeqng001 has a reputation beyond repute qng001's Avatar

I wear Nike, adidas, New Balance, Columbia, North Face, Brooks.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

A thug? What thug behavior are you referring to?
    I approve of all people of any color the right to peaceful protest in this country.
    I come from a military family, dad was a Combat Controller in the Air Force and two uncles were Seals. I have no problem with Nike or Colin.
    Please explain the thug reference.
    It is and always was the wrong place and time for their "protest". Just really stupid.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

No. I have the ability to think for myself, and I understand that a company spokesperson has nothing to do with the clothing I wear. I'm glad this warranted a thread on the football board.

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    It is and always was the wrong place and time for their "protest". Just really stupid.

Why? Do you think it would have been more effective for players to protest at home? Who would have seen that?

Like the saying:
    If a tree falls in a forest and no one is around to hear it, does it make a sound?

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I buy so little, there will be little impact. I guess a few Nike shorts for my girls here and there, but that is easy to stop buying. I will not support Nike after this stupidity.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Interesting that he is ignorant for having an opinion that differs from you.

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    No. I have the ability to think for myself, and I understand that a company spokesperson has nothing to do with the clothing I wear. I'm glad this warranted a thread on the football board.
    Oh really. Would you wear these? Kap and his radical muslim girlfriend can take a hike.

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Interesting that he is ignorant for having an opinion that differs from you.
    I totally respect his decision to not support Nike or Colin, I have no issues with that, but I would like to understand the thug reference.

Champ rockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond reputerockdog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote Originally Posted by TYLERTECHSAS View Post
    Oh really. Would you wear these? Kap and his radical muslim girlfriend can take a hike.

I don't care about Kap, his girlfriend, or who Nike names as a spokesperson. I'm an adult. I can separate issues and talk about things without freaking out. I wouldn't wear clothes of Political figures, and I probably won't be wearing clothes of political figures who have been known murderers, etc. I don't see how Kap falls into any of those categories. I won't wear Kap gear because I'm still salty about Nevada games.

But again...to each their own...not thread worthy...AGAIN...nothing to do with the clothing I wear...

+ Reply to Thread