+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Champ Amos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond reputeAmos Moses has a reputation beyond repute

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    I totally respect his decision to not support Nike or Colin, I have no issues with that, but I would like to understand the thug reference.
    You respect his decision, but you called him ignorant the first post you made.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

I like the Nike dry fit clothes. Their shoes have always broken down faster than other brands I buy, such as Asics, New Balance, or my wife’s Brooks. I don’t seek out any of their products just because they are Nike.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Amos Moses View Post
    You respect his decision, but you called him ignorant the first post you made.
    Yes that is correct, I respect his opinion just like my opinion should be also respected. Hell I'm still waiting on him to clarify the thug reference.

Champ tenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond reputetenacious_dog has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty sure I'm in various demographic groups that Nike doesn't care about. Forget them.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    Glad I never owned anything with Nike on it. https://www.nytimes.com/2018/09/03/s...nick-nike.html
    Funny thing I didn't hear about this yesterday. The first I heard about it was early this morning while eating breakfast at Chick-fil-A. This did not go over well with the folks there.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

I totally respect his decision to not support Nike or Colin, I have no issues with that, but I would like to understand the thug reference.
    Unless he changed his first message, there was no "thug" reference included in the first message. I seriously don't care what you do or who you support. I do believe all of us have the right to vote with our money though- and for whatever reason. Whatever you want to call him, he is disrespectful of our country and not someone that is a hero in my mind- or anyone I would ever support. He single handedly cured me from ever watching the NFL.

Champ Bulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant futureBulldog Tom has a brilliant future Bulldog Tom's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by rockdog View Post
    I don't care about Kap, his girlfriend, or who Nike names as a spokesperson. I'm an adult. I can separate issues and talk about things without freaking out. I wouldn't wear clothes of Political figures, and I probably won't be wearing clothes of political figures who have been known murderers, etc. I don't see how Kap falls into any of those categories. I won't wear Kap gear because I'm still salty about Nevada games.

But again...to each their own...not thread worthy...AGAIN...nothing to do with the clothing I wear...
    Yet, you have posted twice on this unworthy thread. Very strange.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Cal&Ken View Post
    Unless he changed his first message, there was no "thug" reference included in the first message. I seriously don't care what you do or who you support. I do believe all of us have the right to vote with our money though- and for whatever reason. Whatever you want to call him, he is disrespectful of our country and not someone that is a hero in my mind- or anyone I would ever support. He single handedly cured me from ever watching the NFL.

Guess you chose not to read his second message, but hey you have your opinion which is fine, I have mine.
    I support all people of every back ground including you, but I'm not seeing the disrespect from Colin, what he is doing is actually very American.
    Fighting for what he believes in, I support that, I support him. If that makes you upset or uncomfortable then I suggest you look in the mirror and figure out the root cause that is causing you to be upset.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

Look at all the publicity Nike is getting. They aren't doing this for charity or to further the conversation. This is calculated and they figure they'll make a lot of money off of it. Totally different than the NFL reaction to something that clearly got out of their control.

I don't buy Nike shoes because I can't ever find a 2E width.
    Time is your friend. Impulse is your enemy. -John Bogle

Champ DONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond reputeDONW has a reputation beyond repute

Yes that is correct, I respect his opinion just like my opinion should be also respected. Hell I'm still waiting on him to clarify the thug reference.
    I'm sorry, I just got him confused with the thugs he supports. https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...unist-dictator I'll try not to offend you again.

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

I had to go look thru my closet...found a pair of nike soccer referee shorts I had....they must have shrunk awful since there is (was) no way I could put them on. I didn't burn 'em, just tossed them into the trash. I tried nike running shoes many years ago, but didn't like 'em. I wore Saucony when I was still a serious runner. So, now, I will NOT buy from a company I had not been buying from anyway. But now I am NOT buying for a different reason.

Always despised Colon Kapumpernickle. I was hating on him before it became popular to do so. (early adopter...)

Quote Originally Posted by DONW View Post
    I'm sorry, I just got him confused with the thugs he supports. https://www.cnsnews.com/blog/michael...unist-dictator I'll try not to offend you again.

No problem bud, It's all love man.

Varsity Bulldog SouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of lightSouthernMiss3613 is a glorious beacon of light

What Colin has done is very disrespectful to the American flag and our military. What he has done is not American. He doesn't even think for himself. His radical girlfriend put this into his head. Not to mention he isn't registered to vote and has never voted in any election. People just want to watch football and not some made up political bullshat. I know why you support him and that is one reason only.

Champ Cal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond reputeCal&Ken has a reputation beyond repute Cal&Ken's Avatar

Guess you chose not to read his second message, but hey you have your opinion which is fine, I have mine.
    I support all people of every back ground including you, but I'm not seeing the disrespect from Colin, what he is doing is actually very American.
    Fighting for what he believes in, I support that, I support him. If that makes you upset or uncomfortable then I suggest you look in the mirror and figure out the root cause that is causing you to be upset.
    Again, go read your first reply- before the "thug" comment. I don't have to worry about the mirror. I have a right to my opinion whether you agree with it or not. The cause for my dislike for Colin is Colin. He will not be in my mirror.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthernMiss3613 View Post
    What Colin has done is very disrespectful to the American flag and our military. What he has done is not American. He doesn't even think for himself. His radical girlfriend put this into his head. Not to mention he isn't registered to vote and has never voted in any election. People just want to watch football and not some made up political bullshat. I know why you support him and that is one reason only.
    Please explain why. I would like to hear this one. Go ahead and pass that judgement lol.

+ Reply to Thread