+ Reply to Thread
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910 LastLast

Thread: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Re: Has Everybody Burned Their Nike Gear Yet?

Quote Originally Posted by PawDawg View Post
    Back atcha...

Epic fail for you haha, try again.
    I do give you credit for trying lol.

Big Dog Terence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of lightTerence32 is a glorious beacon of light Terence32's Avatar

Yes, "one insider" or "one shoe company executive" = anonymous

Was there a name that I missed, other than the writer?

There was a time not too long ago when it was extremely rare for a reporter to use anonymous sources. Now it is more common than giving actual names, but it makes for much more drama.

Bottom line: Don't believe everything you read on the internet.

Sounds like you're running out of brands to wear lol.
    What will you do now?

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by ITdrummer View Post
    Fair enough, but you also shouldn't automatically discredit everything you hear just becasue you don't like it.
    I didn't. I read the article two time and watched the video. Any time the name of a source is not given, I call BS. It has become too easy for reporters to make crap up and they do it often.

Quote Originally Posted by Terence32 View Post
    Sounds like you're running out of brands to wear lol.
    What will you do now?
    I'll go with an off brand and have my own people put a good Tech logo on them...

Instead of this crap...

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

Beautiful ad. For all the people it offends, it must suck to suck.

Champ ITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond reputeITdrummer has a reputation beyond repute ITdrummer's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Dixonfor6 View Post
    Beautiful ad. For all the people it offends, it must suck to suck.
    I don't think any reasonable person dislikes the ad and/or the message. They just hate the messenger. Therefore, burn stuff.

Super Moderator PawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond reputePawDawg has a reputation beyond repute PawDawg's Avatar

He did not make a sacrifice. He quit.

Champ Dixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond reputeDixonfor6 has a reputation beyond repute Dixonfor6's Avatar

He did not make a sacrifice. He quit.
    Have you ever quit a job because of the culture at said job? Honest question.

Honest answer...yes.

your hero quit because he thought somebody would pick him up even though he sucked as an NFL QB. He was wrong.

His statement: The POlice is bad.

Big Dog tech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to alltech70 is a name known to all

I quit one in 1972 and 2017. So yes . I knew there was something better , had to be. The 1972 job I was right and expect one in 6/9 months.

Honest answer...yes.

your hero quit because he thought somebody would pick him up even though he sucked as an NFL QB. He was wrong.

His statement: The POlice is bad.
    He is not my hero. He is the hero of the people next in line to buy Nike, whether it’s a kid or their parents that aren’t extreme right wing nationalists.

He said he was kneeling for police injustice. If you don’t see these murders of unarmed black men in the hands of police as a problem, then I don’t know what to tell you. The evidence is out there, plain as day. Many of the shooters while wearing a badge have expressed racist views in their personal life. “Jerome gets more time than Jason”

Champ dawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond reputedawg80 has a reputation beyond repute dawg80's Avatar

.03%

He is not my hero. He is the hero of the people next in line to buy Nike, whether it’s a kid or their parents that aren’t extreme right wing nationalists.

He said he was kneeling for police injustice. If you don’t see these murders of unarmed black men in the hands of police as a problem, then I don’t know what to tell you. The evidence is out there, plain as day. Many of the shooters while wearing a badge have expressed racist views in their personal life. “Jerome gets more time than Jason”
    Where is the evidence? It's NOT out there. You show me since it is your and your hero's belief. The POlice are not all about killing the black man and your hero states.

Champ techman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond reputetechman05 has a reputation beyond repute

My problem with all of it is not the issues at hand, but how the left is pushing it. I completely agree that police should not abuse their authority. However, it is true that police shootings of people of any color are the extreme minority. Why does the left want to focus on this very minute percentage of the problem while arguing that a wall at the border is absurd. In case you forgot, border crossings are a minute percentage of the whole immigration problem. It’s all selective outrage in its purest form.

Champ TYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond reputeTYLERTECHSAS has a reputation beyond repute

I did. I worked for terrible culture Enron from 1990-1993.

2011 Pick 'Em Champion johnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond reputejohnnylightnin has a reputation beyond repute johnnylightnin's Avatar

+ Reply to Thread